OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I wonder if they jump on something else now that they can't trade AMC and GME.

NAKD :nerd:

Bruh people told y’all this was literally going to happen
But folks was like **** it
At least for GME it had the opportunity to go in the green so folks could get out

But even with what people knew was against them I’m positive they still didn’t take the opportunity to close their position with the gains that they had

we can all agree that it’s ****ed up no question
But the signs and the warnings was there

Can someone explain to me why Robinhood is corrupt and what’s their motive?
I have not confirmed this information but the theory is that the Hedge Fund (Melvin) that lost everything due to the Gamestop boon was bailed out by a person (Citadel) who has a 40% stake in Robinhood. When the media blatantly lied on multiple news outlets saying said Hedge Fund was out of its shorts, they did not see the price drop they were expecting as true OG HODL'rs HELD THAT LINE. The guy from Citadel who bailed out Melvin had to come up with something else.

So then they resorted to cutting access to these stocks on Robinhood and multiple other platforms. The motive is to save more money on the **** bets the big hedge funds placed. I am talking about billions upon billions. The same is happening with BB and BBBY and the like.

I had protections everywhere and they were never executed. I had buys everywhere that were never executed. I cannot withdraw money or transfer money. Hell, I can't even buy AAPL or TDOC right now.

:lol: they laid the hammer quicker than I thought. The powers that be weren't going to let some peasants beat them at their own game and then mock them. No way.
I really thought we'd see it suspended for a day or two first. A little anticlimactic. GME is the real loser in this for never raising ****ing money.

Bruh people told y’all this was literally going to happen
But folks was like **** it
At least for GME it had the opportunity to go in the green so folks could get out

But even with what people knew was against them I’m positive they still didn’t take the opportunity to close their position with the gains that they had

we can all agree that it’s ****ed up no question
But the signs and the warnings was there
Please, stop saying this. I agree, speculation is speculation.

But this was not an avalanche and demand drying up as per prior booms and busts aka pump and dumps. This was manipulation by the platforms that allow people to trade supported by hedge funds that were caught ****ing the little guy a bit too much. I honestly believe someone said, they will never convict us and it's our only shot to be solvent, so shut down the trades.

Question - so who's going to shutdown my 24hr gains??? Ain't no SEC here. #DEFI

2021-01-28 08_29_53-$70,589.05 ∙ RYMM.png

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm called it damn near to the minute
I made every single mistake that was being made here in the past and seen this story before on a different scale. I knew it would end. Next time I want to be involved on the long side, I underestimated how far this could go in the early stages. But this all comes from experience. 10 years ago this would've bankrupted me.

Wall Street was gaming all of the gamblers the entire time. They knew what was going on and broadcasted it on CNBC to bring more money into the pot for them to smack down. House always wins, our job is to just enjoy the free drinks and leave the table with more than we came with.

I have not confirmed this information but the theory is that the Hedge Fund (Melvin) that lost everything due to the Gamestop boon was bailed out by a person (Citadel) who has a 40% stake in Robinhood. When the media blatantly lied on multiple news outlets saying said Hedge Fund was out of its shorts, they did not see the price drop they were expecting as true OG HODL'rs HELD THAT LINE. The guy from Citadel who bailed out Melvin had to come up with something else.

So then they resorted to cutting access to these stocks on Robinhood and multiple other platforms. The motive is to save more money on the **** bets the big hedge funds placed. I am talking about billions upon billions. The same is happening with BB and BBBY and the like.

I had protections everywhere and they were never executed. I had buys everywhere that were never executed. I cannot withdraw money or transfer money. Hell, I can't even buy AAPL or TDOC right now.
Are they trying to crash the stock to protect their short positions that expire on Friday?

I know the market will eventually correct itself but to see Webull and Robinhood do it artificially is a slap in the face.

I don’t even use webull or robinhood but that’s where all the volume was.

This just further strengthens my conviction in crypto and defi.

Please, stop saying this. I agree, speculation is speculation.

But this was not an avalanche and demand drying up as per prior booms and busts aka pump and dumps. This was manipulation by the platforms that allow people to trade supported by hedge funds that were caught ****ing the little guy a bit too much. I honestly believe someone said, they will never convict us and it's our only shot to be solvent, so shut down the trades.

No where did I say that demand is drying up
You re still under the impression that retail investors was driving this ship
For all we know hedge funds could have been playing the bullish side just in the shadows waiting it’s better the short at $400 than it was at $20

Back
Top Bottom