OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

17FCD372-17B5-4EF4-AEA4-058A112B9339.png

Bull traps. This market will never fail to punish. You probably get a gap up and push 350-400 for GME then the bid will get pulled and the fade should continue. Who knows tho. But if I was bagholding, I’d be exiting. If i bought beneath 300 I’d be trimming right now after hours and locking in gains. **** what people are telling you to do on Reddit. Make some money. You don’t owe anyone anything.

Sounds like you have some 🧻🙌 to me

DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU NT!

Bull traps. This market will never fail to punish. You probably get a gap up and push 350-400 for GME then the bid will get pulled and the fade should continue. Who knows tho. But if I was bagholding, I’d be exiting. If i bought beneath 300 I’d be trimming right now after hours and locking in gains. **** what people are telling you to do on Reddit. Make some money. You don’t owe anyone anything.
Im not gonna try and time the top but I dont see anything but the big rug pull happening after tomorrow. Monday will be bloody if tomorrow isnt. I might reduce another 5 shares tmrw even if it doesnt reach 420.69.

Don't be surprised if they restrict trading again tomorrow. Sounds like legit concerns about settlement liquidity from these exchanges

Listening to this dude vlad poor job. Who would continue to use this platform
Doesn’t he realize what they did impacted trade for users who had shares....horrible

136 area if it holds but it’s apple who cares what price you buy it at. Just DCA and treat it like a savings account.

ark mentioned how they see a lot of potential for platforms that are involved in delivery services for drones. They have been buying EXPC daily...EXPC does medical transplants and what’s to incorporate evtols when they are approved...bot 25 shares after hours as a long term hold. Will be very bumpy for sure.

Dawg. How Vlad handled THIS like THAT goes to show a lot of success is dumb luck. He is intentionally skirting the main issue. I lost money in my TD account because he changed the game for RH. This goes way deeper with the connections of Citadel etc. I want subpoenas of their emails / texts. This **** is nonsense.

136 area if it holds but it’s apple who cares what price you buy it at. Just DCA and treat it like a savings account.

ark mentioned how they see a lot of potential for platforms that are involved in delivery services for drones. They have been buying EXPC daily...EXPC does medical transplants and what’s to incorporate evtols when they are approved...bot 25 shares after hours as a long term hold. Will be very bumpy for sure.

$dogecoin is at ..0435 you guys think it would be wise to get more right now? i only put $10 last night and ive quadrupled my investment

Back
Top Bottom