OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I feel like just selling everything (but crypto) putting my money in Apple and not worrying on a day to day

Day to day is annoying
Dude. Look up index funds. I have been doing this day to day thing now for 3 weeks and it’s like having a second full time job. She isn’t worth it. I can’t wait to cash everything out and just put it all in index funds.
Might as well go to Vegas and put1000 on red every day. Would probably be the same return doing day to day

Why are y’all trying to say trade when you can have core positions in great companies and wait for pull backs to support zones to initiate swing trades? I do this daily because I work remotely and have a lot of free time during work hours. But I’m not actively trading, mostly researching. I find my level where I want to buy, set my stop and just ignore it for the rest of the day. Y’all need to step back and let time work for you and just trust the process.

Ive trusted Lisa Su and this AMD process and im at my wits end! Ready to pull up to her front door!

AMD has a billion catalysts, great earnings, great financials, news, etc and it still out here acting like a $2 hoeeeeee!!!

Another blood bath. :sick:

Trimmed SKLZ, but added more of TSLA, APPL and ETH. As much as I want to jump on CCIV, it's too late, will probably add CMLF instead.

I sold some stocks for a loss and notice on my 1099 was calculated incorrectly. Has any of you guys had this problem before? I have E*TRADE.

I sold some stocks for a loss and notice on my 1099 was calculated incorrectly. Has any of you guys had this problem before? I have E*TRADE.
When did you sell and did you buy back the stock within 30 days?

When did you sell and did you buy back the stock within 30 days?
I sold before the year ended so that I can claim my loss. I been holding for years and never traded. I would assume my tax document would show a negative gain/loss amount. Should I contact E*TRADE or my tax advisor?

Back
Top Bottom