OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Dumped 75% of NLS today. Had an entry around $19. Not really in this one long term and earnings always worry me. Might as well lock in something and let the rest ride out.

If guys want to know how my week has gone.
1613758557776.png

So someone hacked your account?

Nope. Nothing in transaction history. No new log-ins from different devices.

All I had in my Coinbase was this AAVE balance that I couldn't access. "Not supported in your region". I couldnt even access it to convert/sell to another wallet or exchange. Had a bunch of support tickets made too, no response.

Shows I had a balance earlier today.

Nope. Nothing in transaction history. No new log-ins from different devices.

All I had in my Coinbase was this AAVE balance that I couldn't access. "Not supported in your region". I couldnt even access it to convert/sell to another wallet or exchange. Had a bunch of support tickets made too, no response.

Shows I had a balance earlier today.
You didn’t provide your bank statements?

Added more TDOC here. 40 shares total now. #3 position for me.
Actually shaved off 5 shares just to have a little more cash free.

y’all are more ballsy than me buying GHVI up here. I’m still sitting on my lousy starter and can’t logically add according to my plan. There will be dilution at some point, just be aware.

Actually shaved off 5 shares just to have a little more cash free.

y’all are more ballsy than me buying GHVI up here. I’m still sitting on my lousy starter and can’t logically add according to my plan. There will be dilution at some point, just be aware.
GHVI is doing well for me, still placed a stop though.

GHVI is doing well for me, still placed a stop though.
I’ve got 25 shares from 13.55 that I won’t sell until a few earnings reports (if they’re ****). SaaS stocks with real use cases are never that cheap $$ wise. But up here it’s a tougher sell valuation wise.

I ended the week about even. Made a stupid momentum play that cost me a bunch. Showed conviction with a couple speculative plays that worked out so far.

I am ****ing relieved that I don't have to play this game for another 2 days lol. But Crypto is another beast. SMH.

Crypto is definitely a whole different beast. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way investing in alt coins in 2017-2018 which is why I only invest in btc, eth, and lil link. Times are different, but still important to tread carefully.

Crypto is definitely a whole different beast. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way investing in alt coins in 2017-2018 which is why I only invest in btc, eth, and lil link. Times are different, but still important to tread carefully.
I dropped DOGE and put it in ETH based off your response in the BTC thread. Appreciate it g!

Back
Top Bottom