OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by devildog1776

The crash is coming soon

nerd.gif
I'm pretty sure he's saying that just for the sake of saying it. Although it's probably true
frown.gif

fishy/chico - r there any websites that inform you of key upcoming economic announcements (like today's job numbers)

edit: found it on bloomberg economic calander

Originally Posted by teddy jam

fishy/chico - r there any websites that inform you of key upcoming economic announcements (like today's job numbers)

edit: found it on bloomberg economic calander

LOL

Bloomberg's news ticker is so quick, how the hell can one even read it. LOL

I wouldn't say today's economic numbers to be key. hehehe..

I will say this, as SPX trends up, you will expect to see oil touch and go further.

At the same time, always be careful because ANYTHING can change in the blink of an eye.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

time to short JMBA???
it's had a real tough time breaking where it is trading at around now.

anybody with some TA skills, care to break it down.

Do you have a position? Looking back on the weekly charts, its hit some major resistance near 2.18-2.20. A close above that and smooth sailing to 3.05.

ALL IMO.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

time to short JMBA???

Do you have a position? Looking back on the weekly charts, its hit some major resistance near 2.18-2.20. A close above that and smooth sailing to 3.05.

ALL IMO.

i used to have a position. i made about 40% on it. but then watched it keep rising.
but i have noticed it hasn't been able to get past the numbers you noticed.
you think if it breaks $2.20, it will go to $3.05? good god! lol

how you feel about ETFC?

Oil will hit 82-83 in no time I believe. It is very strong still.

However, I reduced my exposure and moved my money elsewhere.

What a great day to end the week. I fought tooth and nail to stay in neutral this week and expected a big play. The market tells us and reacted so. It has gone very bullish.

Those shooting sharp shooters were fake outs, another indicative lesson to nothing being totally concrete in this kind of a market.

Have a great weekend folks. =)

time to short JMBA???

ALL IMO.

i used to have a position. i made about 40% on it. but then watched it keep rising.

how you feel about ETFC?

Nice to see you made profit! You can't always sell at the top. Move on to the next trade. If you really believe in JMBA, buy the dips and sell again when it pops. It could possibly get to $3+ if markets are in favor. Do not buy it just because I said it could possibly get there. It will be a bumpy ride.

As for ETFC, I have shares stashed in the vault. One of my long term holds. I added more shares to my position @ $1.49 few weeks back.. Daily charts are looking good again. MACD had a zero line crossover (bullish).

time to short JMBA???

ALL IMO.

how you feel about ETFC?

Nice to see you made profit! You can't always sell at the top. Move on to the next trade. If you really believe in JMBA, buy the dips and sell again when it pops. It could possibly get to $3+ if markets are in favor. Do not buy it just because I said it could possibly get there. It will be a bumpy ride.

As for ETFC, I have shares stashed in the vault. One of my long term holds. I added more shares to my position @ $1.49 few weeks back.. Daily charts are looking good again. MACD had a zero line crossover (bullish).

Give me *five*

michelito_child_matador.jpg

Where is everyone?

I booked my oil gains finally. Yes, finally !
Well, it actually stopped out a tight stop.

I closed out my financial long positions as well. There is much activity going on w/ the financials. If we continue strong, then we are entering into another break out bull run.

Book your profits when you see them.

I just need to rest a bit and reguage plays.

i got 2 questions

when using indicators, is there a big difference when you use a 1 month chart and a 3 month chart and shows 2 different things? i know its a good thing when the indicators are doing the same thing.

does anyone reread/learn certain things over again to refresh their memory? like i gotta reread about shorting/options and candlesticks from time to time.

Don't ever really post in this thread but I was really pumped about this, made 40K last week trading EUR/USD, looking to start my own Hedge Fund by June. Dropped out of college to trade, been doing it since last Fall. Next up: 7 Figures.

Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by Man E

Don't ever really post in this thread but I was really pumped about this, made 40K last week trading EUR/USD, looking to start my own Hedge Fund by June. Dropped out of college to trade, been doing it since last Fall. Next up: 7 Figures.

Good luck to all!

nice. ur outlook on eur/usd?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Man E

Good luck to all!

nice. ur outlook on eur/usd?
Over the next couple days we should see 1.3750 maybe 1.3800. ACB is buying 1Billion USD worth at least of Euros on the dips today. So very short term; bullish. 

hey guys. the quantum soros fund just bought like 75 million dollars worth of ng. oh and is there a elliot wave on ng and slv? im thinking ng is on the 5th wave and slv is on the 3rd.

damn dlm is doing so good in the last couple of days. im waiting to get in after it goes back inside of the bollinger bands and waiting for the sell off cause its oversold like crazy right now.

1 year anniversary of the market bottom. When I look at how much dough I could have made this past year, I get sick to my stomach.

I'm looking at selling my stake in Wal-Mart for Citigroup. Good idea?

what's your take on NG andy? stock is at 6.82 but they r releasing 175 mill worth of shares @ 5.50

i'm waiting for it to dip big time, looks good long term as they are looking to develop the properties they own

End of the term / Spring break is right around the corner

What are some good books on investing and etc that I can read on my time off from school?

Thanks

Originally Posted by teddy jam

what's your take on NG andy? stock is at 6.82 but they r releasing 175 mill worth of shares @ 5.50

i'm waiting for it to dip big time, looks good long term as they are looking to develop the properties they own
once i saw quantum fund investing in it i was like
eek.gif
. i see a little elliot wave there. if it fails to reach the last high then il start buying. my campus sucks when it comes to wifi connection. it was so spotty it messed me up with ng. sold it at 6.07 then bought more at 6.17 and sold it at 6.40 in the last 2 days. if i get perfect connection on campus i wouldnt be so impatient.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

What I tell y'all about Citi?

Exactly... keep trying to get into these bust companies... it aint working.
i see C as a long-term play though...you know it's just a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom