OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

i am sick to my stomach about the money i could have made on a jmba short.
hindsight is sure 20/20.

half the battle is having the brass to pull the trigger.

Should have bought NG when it was below 6.
eyes.gif

Where do you see NG going? As well as Citi?

cause of my school hours and horrible connection on campus i got in ng. il average down if anything.

i hear that the quantom group is manipulating NG and are gonna short the +@%% out of it to 5.50 and make an easy $1.50

this thing is sky rocketing right now and i thought it wuold go down due to dilution...

im staying away from this until it corrects itself

Originally Posted by teddy jam

i hear that the quantom group is manipulating NG and are gonna short the +@%% out of it to 5.50 and make an easy $1.50

this thing is sky rocketing right now and i thought it wuold go down due to dilution...

im staying away from this until it corrects itself

Where did you hear such information?  I often question these types of things.  I am curious to know.

yahoo message board...yes the most ridiculous comments come from the board and it's not credible at all

it's a bunch of regulars who post and some seem to be knowledgable and correct when they say these type of things

i do expect this to come back down, it broke through their resistance point and it's the highest i've seen in a long long time

yahoo message board...yes the most ridiculous comments come from the board and it's not credible at all

it's a bunch of regulars who post and some seem to be knowledgable and correct when they say these type of things

i do expect this to come back down, it broke through their resistance point and it's the highest i've seen in a long long time
Cool.

Thanks for being legit and not needing to pretend.  The market is in stall out now.  
I am on the side, w/ just very few plays.

I swear, there are people at HFs who are mass flooding specific yahoo  forums and other stock forums with neg/pos hype (depending on which end of the trade the fund is on)
laugh.gif

Oh man, SNV and JOEZ doing really well for me today in this flat market. I mentioned SNV when it was below $2 and again near $2.50's. I also mentioned JOEZ in the $1.70's.

SNV hod: $3.42
JOEZ hod: $2.54

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Oh man, SNV and JOEZ doing really well for me today in this flat market. I mentioned SNV when it was below $2 and again near $2.50's. I also mentioned JOEZ in the $1.70's.

SNV hod: $3.42
JOEZ hod: $2.54
Nice !

Everyone and their uncles, aunties, dad, sister, teacher, professor, Cramer, Faber, Tudor sees the 1150.

Even the multi decade resistance on NasD's has everyone rapping it like it was a lid.

I think we will burst through the line.  The horns on the bulls are sharp and perky like Keisha Coles nippies.

However, the ultimate bubble will burst not by her aerolas, but by the Fed.  That time hasn't come for the double top - just yet.

my stop order was executed for ng. wow i never realized how awesome stop orders are until i use it. now i dont have to worry as much when im in class

Stops FTW! Lord knows how much money I would've lost if I didn't use them.

NG has hit some long term resistance near 7.50-7.60 looking at the 3 year chart. Great area to take profit. Made a golden cross (bullish) on the daily though. Its pushing above the upper BB, but not sure if it'll keep going. Lets see if this comes back down and bounces off the 20ma (near 6.12).

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I swear, there are people at HFs who are mass flooding specific yahoo  forums and other stock forums with neg/pos hype (depending on which end of the trade the fund is on)
laugh.gif
Especially Google Finance boards.

PALM is going to be a big play this week. Selling pressure drying up and shorts will need to cover soon. Earnings on the 18th and this is setting up for a reversal. Started 2k shares position Friday @ $5.52. Stops set below 52 week low.

someone help me with this one.

is kft forming some sort of triangle? i can somewhat see it but i also see elliot wave. it should be in the third wave right now waiting on the forth

Originally Posted by andycrazn

someone help me with this one.

is kft forming some sort of triangle? i can somewhat see it but i also see elliot wave. it should be in the third wave right now waiting on the forth

Ascending triangle.

PALM is going to be a big play this week. Selling pressure drying up and shorts will need to cover soon. Earnings on the 18th and this is setting up for a reversal. Started 2k shares position Friday @ $5.52. Stops set below 52 week low.

Got stopped out on this trade. -$200. No biggie. Will be back again.

Got stopped out on this trade. -$200. No biggie. Will be back again.

You are legit as always !

I think you will see PALM bounce.

My focus is on 'oil' and 'financials'.

I am long Financials and have been but I feel uncomfortable as we have not seen any retracement. It might get volatile and choppy. If we gap up on very strong movement, then I think we will break through and further the 'bubble'.

I still can't buy going long an anything. Just been playing spy calls/puts, sds calls/ puts and sso calls/puts. I really want the market to crash so CNBS can stop circle jerking all over the screen. Steve Leisman what a jack off who doesn't know anything. My friend's colleague at the Chicago Board of Trade met Maria Bartiromo at a party took her home banged her up the +%% and she crapped all over his white couch. True Story.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I still can't buy going long an anything. Just been playing spy calls/puts, sds calls/ puts and sso calls/puts. I really want the market to crash so CNBS can stop circle jerking all over the screen. Steve Leisman what a jack off who doesn't know anything. My friend's colleague at the Chicago Board of Trade met Maria Bartiromo at a party took her home banged her up the +%% and she crapped all over his white couch. True Story.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom