OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I'm getting back into HTDS again.

i see that this has came a long ways from where it was at the high..i did get into it around .0008 and sell at .0014 for a nice profit. Do you see this having another huge run?

-J23C

**Edit: IEternaly, what do you see with GTLA? i have been following this company since you first brought it up but i cant seem to find any info on it
Oh yeah I remember you, I got in a little before you did and sold too early. Imagine if we both held until now
eek.gif
. I could buy a bimmer with that money. But I'm going to get in now and expect 30% gain, just a wild guess.

GLTA = Good luck to all.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by nicefro

MFA on a pullback.

NEW YORK, Aug 21, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. /quotes/comstock/13*!mfa/quotes/nls/mfa (MFA 7.74, +0.01, +0.13%) - In accordance with the terms of MFA's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, the Board of Directors has declared a preferred stock dividend of $0.53125 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. This dividend is payable on September 30, 2009 to preferred stockholders of record as of September 1, 2009.

MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in a portfolio of high-quality hybrid and adjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities.

That's indicative of good Q3 performance.
thats alot!

I just want to make clear that this dividend payout is for preferred stockholders. Common stockholders don't get a cent. Please don't purchase shares of this company thinking you'll get a piece of the dividend payout.
Oh, I forgot to clearly indicate that. What I meant was that if they're giving that good of a dividend, that's a good sign, even forcommon shareholders.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

any word on what the deal is with CTIC?

They'll probably halt trading for the announcement tomorrow. I've read different articles in which one says the 24th and the other the week of the24th. We'll have to see tomorrow.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

i see that this has came a long ways from where it was at the high..i did get into it around .0008 and sell at .0014 for a nice profit. Do you see this having another huge run?

-J23C

**Edit: IEternaly, what do you see with GTLA? i have been following this company since you first brought it up but i cant seem to find any info on it
Oh yeah I remember you, I got in a little before you did and sold too early. Imagine if we both held until now
eek.gif
. I could buy a bimmer with that money. But I'm going to get in now and expect 30% gain, just a wild guess.

GLTA = Good luck to all.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

you cant be dropping aconyms like that in this thread! I was thinking GLTA is a company, but there is a company with its symbol being gTla..wow
tongue.gif

-J23C

[h1]FDA Accepts to File Cell Therapeutics' New Drug Application for Pixantrone[/h1]http://money.aol.com/rtn/...rfid244447567?channel=pf

http://finance.yahoo.com/...889483.html?x=0&.v=1

SEATTLE, Aug. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (Nasdaq and MTA: CTIC) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration(FDA) has accepted and has filed for review the Company's New Drug Application (NDA) for pixantrone as treatment for relapsed or refractory aggressivenon-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). A Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date will be established by the FDA regarding the review of the pixantrone NDA bySeptember 4th 2009.

"The FDA's acceptance to file our pixantrone NDA represents a significant milestone for CTI and for patients with relapsed and refractory aggressiveNHL. We look forward to working with the FDA and their final decision on our request for priority review," noted James Bianco, M.D., Chief ExecutiveOfficer of CTI.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

hold off or buy ctic? also what about citigroup? hmm looking to pick up a nice play for the week...

You better get Citigroup before it breaks $5 and the big boys hop in
laugh.gif

I'm really suprised by CTIC. but i guess CTIC's priotity review is on 09/04...that's when we will see it really take off.

ctic is down

Real-Time: 1.61 0.08 (4.73%) 12

i was awake for 1.8 at work

but i thought it would pop.......

Originally Posted by iEternalv

-J23C

eek.gif

GLTA = Good luck to all.
nerd.gif
Anyone get in??

wow...HTDS up another 20%

im very surprised CTIC isnt around $2 right now, with the good news coming out about the FDA has accepted and filed for review of their drug it would only makesense for the stock price to rise....

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom