Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

There was also talk about Real Madrid getting Fabio Coentrao, The Portuguese winger/Left wing back for Benfica. From what I saw this World Cup during the Portuguese games is that he is a solid left back who can defend and create with the ball once he gets started. I hope Real sign him, but now that Di Maria is signed does that mean Silva is out? I really wanted Silva to come on over.
I think/hope Real Madrid's Line up next year will be

Casillas

Maicon----S.Ramos----Pepe----F.Coentrao

-----------------------Diarra---------------------- 

---------------X.Alonso--------------------------

Di Maria----------------Kaka-----------------

-------------------------------------Ronaldo-----

---------------------Higuian----------------------

With Coentrao going forward during heavy attacking and Di Maria playing more forward then back

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

There was also talk about Real Madrid getting Fabio Coentrao, The Portuguese winger/Left wing back for Benfica. From what I saw this World Cup during the Portuguese games is that he is a solid left back who can defend and create with the ball once he gets started. I hope Real sign him, but now that Di Maria is signed does that mean Silva is out? I really wanted Silva to come on over.
I think/hope Real Madrid's Line up next year will be

Casillas

Maicon----S.Ramos----Pepe----F.Coentrao

-----------------------Diarra---------------------- 

---------------X.Alonso--------------------------

Di Maria----------------Kaka-----------------

-------------------------------------Ronaldo-----

---------------------Higuian----------------------

With Coentrao going forward during heavy attacking and Di Maria playing more forward then back
I think Real will look like this...

---------Casillas--------
Maicon--CB--Pepe-----LB
--------Xabi--------------
--------------CM----------
---------Kaka--------------
Ronaldo--Higuain---Di Maria

-Maicon to Real looks like it'll happen
-Gerrard as starting CM?
-Lass Diarra's health?
-Tevez to Real Madrid?

I read that Real's management wanted David Silva but Mourinho came in and said he wanted Di Maria instead of Silva. It looks like Silva could be England bound.

Maicon to Real?this same dude once made a gesture that he's staying at the San Siro...peep 0:37 of this vid:

footballers...they cheat on and off the pitch...
grin.gif

I'm 80% sure we won't sign Silva. Mourinho didn't want him. Hes clearly up for grabs. Shame too. LB starter certainly needs to be brought in, Coentrao, Taiwo, or Kolarov would be dope.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Maicon to Real?this same dude once made a gesture that he's staying at the San Siro...peep 0:37 of this vid:

footballers...they cheat on and off the pitch...
grin.gif

Hopefully Inter scoops up Kolarov

Yaya Toure will be made the highest paid player in the premier league by Manchester City. Ridiculous.

Arsenal have secured the signing of Laurent Koscielny from our feeder league, Ligue 1.

Rumors are swirling about a Gael Clichy - Felipe Melo swap

ManUre are said to be preparing a 25 million pound bid for Sneijder

Arsenal are said to be preparing a 20 million pound bid for Oezil (I'll believe it when I see it)

two playmakers swapping shirts...
after Benayoun's transfer to Chelsea,Joe Cole joins Liverpool on a free transfer...it's gonna be a four-year deal worth 90k-a-week...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Things are starting to pick up...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/spo...nd_transfers/default.stm

What do y'all think of Balotelli possibly joining Man City? I think Inter are giving up on him too soon and they'd be better off loaning him out so he can get more playing time.

I don't know what to think of this. The kids talent is not questionable but he's been such a head case. Maybe they shouldn't give up on him so soon, but if the right offer comes through then I can see them selling him. I really think they should just keep him, there is a chance he can mature.

Apparently Inter Milan started discussing plans to sell Maicon to Real Madrid without Maicon's permission. Grimey
laugh.gif

Ibrahimovic will apparently stay with Barca this season.

Real Madrid legend Raul may be coming to the Premiership on a free transfer.

Man City want to sign everyone in the world.
laugh.gif

Man City want to sign everyone in the world.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and they still won't win anything

anyways, i hope super mario doesn't go to city, i hope inter loan him out or keep him

Chelsea seem to be on the verge of making some big moves. They are rumored to be close to signing 3 Brazilians...Ramires, David Luiz and Neymar.

I've only seen Ramires play but I'm convinced he will fit in well in the Premiership. Luiz is a Brazilian defender who plays for Benfica who will apparently be brought in as Carvalho's long term replacement. Neymar is an 18-year-old that has been called the next Pele
laugh.gif

I've only seen Ramires play but I'm convinced he will fit in well in the Premiership.
i think so too...he's one of those few players who's made a good impression in Brazil's WC squad.
anyway,it's a done deal...soccernet reported that Chelsea snapped him up for 20mil...

Ancellotti's not playin' man...Essien,Ramires and Mikel in that Chelsea holding room looks too damn solid...

Is it possible for Barca to go a day without talking about Cesc and how much they want to suck his %!%!?

ESPN link
Barcelona's latest signing David Villa has said that he will do everything in his power to ensure that Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is brought to the club.

Why cant they be content with what they have? Selfish mother %@%#%*!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why cant they be content with what they have? Selfish mother %@%#%*!
smh.gif

i feel it's not about being selfish or content with what they have...
great teams like Barca strives on being the best each and every season,so naturally they gotta have the best players...

i think the same can be also said with Real Madrid...

Back
Top Bottom