Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

cBxvH.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GmjRf.jpg

Yeah this was pretty much known, the guys (minus some o lineman) didn't like him but you can tell that has dramatically changed

Yeah this was pretty much known, the guys (minus some o lineman) didn't like him but you can tell that has dramatically changed

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

SB logo looks ugly as hell on the field...no color at all. The knuckleheads at the NFL decided to make it the official Super Bowl logo from now on too
sick.gif
Like i said ugliests uniforms in the NFL. Maybe not individually but together those colors look disgusting
19247-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Grossed-Out-Yellow-And-Green-Smiley-Face-Puking-Green-Vomit.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

SB logo looks ugly as hell on the field...no color at all. The knuckleheads at the NFL decided to make it the official Super Bowl logo from now on too
sick.gif
Like i said ugliests uniforms in the NFL. Maybe not individually but together those colors look disgusting
19247-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Grossed-Out-Yellow-And-Green-Smiley-Face-Puking-Green-Vomit.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Isn't tyhooper, firstborn??
What?! I have only one screen name my man. The only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 Fiend and that was back in 07 when my sn was banned.
i was wondering if you were AM 1 Fiend...was almost positive that it was you
laugh.gif

I thought that was common knowledge. I had my Cardinals signature and always posted in the NL Central thread and of course always in S & T. 651akathePaul, it's crazy how fast time flies.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Isn't tyhooper, firstborn??
What?! I have only one screen name my man. The only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 Fiend and that was back in 07 when my sn was banned.
i was wondering if you were AM 1 Fiend...was almost positive that it was you
laugh.gif

I thought that was common knowledge. I had my Cardinals signature and always posted in the NL Central thread and of course always in S & T. 651akathePaul, it's crazy how fast time flies.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i'm not seeing where I can order an authentic super bowl jersey anymore on nfl.com...?

will they have them?

i saw that they had the "screen printed" jerseys but i didnt see the stitched on ones...im def not buying the cheap super bowl one...gotta get the authentic

my sister told me if they win the SB the packer pro shop will have a bunch of them...but im looking to get mine today
ohwell.gif

I may wait and see who gets MVP
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i'm not seeing where I can order an authentic super bowl jersey anymore on nfl.com...?

will they have them?

i saw that they had the "screen printed" jerseys but i didnt see the stitched on ones...im def not buying the cheap super bowl one...gotta get the authentic

my sister told me if they win the SB the packer pro shop will have a bunch of them...but im looking to get mine today
ohwell.gif

I may wait and see who gets MVP
wink.gif

Can't be dropping f bombs, we all know that. I always wait to buy gear after the game, if they lose I don't even want it

Can't be dropping f bombs, we all know that. I always wait to buy gear after the game, if they lose I don't even want it

i didnt drop a f bomb though
maybe if you would of notice the period,you would of pronounced it different.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

EDIT - okay okay, the example is relevant but let's try not to go down this road - dmxfury

is this a good example?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

EDIT - okay okay, the example is relevant but let's try not to go down this road - dmxfury

is this a good example?

Back
Top Bottom