Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

GAMEDAY #%$%+%@%+@%%!!

pimp.gif

LETS GO GGGGMMMMEEEENNNN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cheering for the Giants but if I put money on it I'd go with NE. No idea why but that's how I feel

Pats and NY fans, make sure your karma is as high as it can be. Do everything you've done for all the wins, drink the same beer, eat the same food, wear the same shirts, same shoes, make out with the same ladies, etc. All about karma

Awesome day out today, should be an outdoor game

I was fine all week, and then I woke up just now and realized today is going to be pretty damn miserable.

I hate the Pats, always have and always will. I don't hate the Giants, I just don't care for them. However, this season, a friend of mine who is a Giants fan, has made have a bit of hate for them.

With the game today, I can honestly say I'd stomach a Pats win only because I don't personally know any Patriots fans that I would have to deal with. Giants fans, that's a different story. The obnoxiousness that will ensue against Jets fans and in general will be hard to deal with.

Overall, today sucks
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
At least the Jets can't lose today.

Waiting wasn't as much of a struggle as I expected... I've got work to do all day today, but I'm going to FOCUS LIKE IVE NEVER FOCUSED BEFORE... and get it all done before kickoff.

Actually, get it done earlier so I can run and get some food for the game.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Spoiler [+]
Giants vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl?  Sorry my friend, the Jets have taken a L today

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Spoiler [+]
Giants vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl?  Sorry my friend, the Jets have taken a L today

When you're right, you're right
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Spoiler [+]

When you're right, you're right
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

One of my friends just text me telling me what time do the JETS play today. Funny guy.
grin.gif

But I kinda of deserve it cause I was always in his ear about this JETS team. Kinda like Rex.

Next year tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

LEETTTSSSS GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
BLUUUUUUUEEEESHIRTS!

blue shirts? thats the name for the NY Rangers not the Giants...I'll take it I guess

Blueshirts
sick.gif

Finally gameday, about to head out
pimp.gif

Good luck GMen, play your game and no turnovers
pimp.gif

Pats pass rush = under-rated IMO but not as good as GMen's obviously, O-Line has to play well.

That's the Rangers nickname though, never heard anyone associate that name with the GMen.

Whatever.

Slowly..Slowly getting excited for today. Got my annual Super Bowl game with the fellas then I think I'll be ready to rock after that.

Back
Top Bottom