Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn cut the day before the game!? That's horrible
30t6p3b.gif

The Patriot way.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I remember watching something on ESPN about some soccer club using the shirt as their official team shirt/jersey.
LMAOOOOO.

The funny part is that the soccer team that used these shirts as jerseys won the championship that year...

we all know they are a classless organization. this aint new

today is here. we should be good

hows you guys' superbowl party looking?

got 12 ppl coming over

heavy ordering at around 3.

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ classless. that's funny.

you guys have no idea why the dude was cut...none of us do. and let's not act like dude was a contributor all season long. barely even contributed while he was on the team. i feel for the dude...but there's a reason, and he gets it, judging from his tweets.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ classless. that's funny.

you guys have no idea why the dude was cut...none of us do. and let's not act like dude was a contributor all season long. barely even contributed while he was on the team. i feel for the dude...but there's a reason, and he gets it, judging from his tweets.
130624.jpg

here yall go......giants fans will be ghost from this thread around 9:45pm ......patriots by 7+

Brady MVP

we want pass rushers fresh for the 4th quarter...which is why we cut the one guy who isn't going to see the field anyway and brought up a pass rusher (a scrub rusher, but a rusher nonetheless). even if this dude silvestro plays a snap or two, it'll be more than tiquan plays. we're prepping for a track meet...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we want pass rushers fresh for the 4th quarter...which is why we cut the one guy who isn't going to see the field anyway and brought up a pass rusher (a scrub rusher, but a rusher nonetheless). even if this dude silvestro plays a snap or two, it'll be more than tiquan plays. we're prepping for a track meet...

Dudes are always looking for the smallest excuse to go and get their pitchforks
laugh.gif

Giants are gonna win because I bet Tiquan busted the gameplan to someone in the NYG lockerroom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

here yall go......giants fans will be ghost from this thread around 9:45pm ......patriots by 7+

Brady MVP
I would hope so, there are parties all over the place in NY.

waiting til today makes me think fresh prince knew about it a few days ago. and all reports are saying he would get a ring if the Pats take it. not the same as getting to be involved, but...

went out to dinner tonight with some friends. the bill came to 85.85. its a sign, boys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Patriots just cut Tiquan Underwood and promoted a DE from the practice squad.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That is dirty.
yooooooooo
eek.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I guess that confirms a.......Chad.....td?
laugh.gif

Last I heard, the over/under on Ochocinco receptions was .5

I'm currently watching the replay of their regular season game.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

cant believe i have class tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

at least it ends b4 kick off

i am just gonna show up there drunk

Me too... Til 4 -_-Oh well... LET'S DO IT!!ALL IN

Back
Top Bottom