Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by NooEra

A serious question :

If ya'll had to take either Brady or Eli as your first overall pick in a fantasy draft who would you pick ? Is Eli Manning a better QB than TB12 ??
Just going off of college and his DNA, Eli. People forget Tom only got his chance cuz of an injury.

If we're going off their careers, Eli. Doesn't shrink when the pressure's on.

yeah....I would like to play in yall leagues so I can just take ur money now

Wish I didn't have to work today.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

30t6p3b.gif
Bro, you still owe some of team ny giants copies of your dvr giant games from the last championship run...
laugh.gif

btw, when are they releasing the blu ray for this season? 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As far as im concerned everyone being so obsessed with us losing is proof that were still themost important and influential franchise in the NFL. The cream of the crop. We'll be back in the SB next year and everything will be right in the world again.
Who are you trying to convince?

Im simply making observations and commenting On them
laugh.gif

The Patriots hate is STRONG . Im tryna speak out for my NE fam. Thats it .
I am probably one of the few non Patriot fans that has absolutely no hate for them. I agree that they aren't going to fade into oblivion, but Bill needs to make some major upgrades (particularly to defense) if you guys are going to be a real Super Bowl threat again. Your schedule and your path to this years game isn't going to be duplicated next season, but deep down inside you already know that.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

30t6p3b.gif
Bro, you still owe some of team ny giants copies of your dvr giant games from the last championship run...
laugh.gif

btw, when are they releasing the blu ray for this season? 

I don't even have it anymore.
frown.gif

Who are you trying to convince?

Im simply making observations and commenting On them
laugh.gif

The Patriots hate is STRONG . Im tryna speak out for my NE fam. Thats it .
I am probably one of the few non Patriot fans that has absolutely no hate for them. I agree that they aren't going to fade into oblivion, but Bill needs to make some major upgrades (particularly to defense) if you guys are going to be a real Super Bowl threat again. Your schedule and your path to this years game isn't going to be duplicated next season, but deep down inside you already know that.

as a die hard jets fan....I know the pats will be real superbowl contenders for about another decade.

A serious question :

If ya'll had to take either Brady or Eli as your first overall pick in a fantasy draft who would you pick ? Is Eli Manning a better QB than TB12 ??

Fantasy as in just for stats or fantasy as in starting a team from the ground up and playing in real life? two different things. Real life = Eli. Points in a fantasy league = Brady

As far as im concerned everyone being so obsessed with us losing is proof that were still themost important and influential franchise in the NFL. The cream of the crop. We'll be back in the SB next year and everything will be right in the world again.

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

A serious question :

Fantasy as in just for stats or fantasy as in starting a team from the ground up and playing in real life? two different things. Real life = Eli. Points in a fantasy league = Brady

Either/or
laugh.gif
the answer should be the same
laugh.gif

Eli showed up Brady a few times. Ill give him that. Hes a SB champ but hes no Brady. How u think the giants would have looked this year with Brady at the helm? Lets get serious.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

NooEra wrote:

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Duece check me in 11 months when its NE/Denver in the AFC chip game and San Fran is sitting at home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

NooEra wrote:

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Duece check me in 11 months when its NE/Denver in the AFC chip game and San Fran is sitting at home
laugh.gif

Make no mistake champ, I'll be watching you very closely once the season starts and your beloved Tim Tebow fails at trying to carry the Broncos to the AFC championship game.  I'm so looking forward to to hearing all the excuses you and others will have for Tebow losing the way I know he will.

laugh.gif

Every time I see that sig I miss the second 'p' and it makes it even funnier of a nickname to me

They're really killing Gronk for partying after the game. I don't see it as a big deal. Let the man live.

If you party before, I get the backlash. After? No effect on the game thus doesn't really matter. Just another example of the difference between fans and athletes

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They're really killing Gronk for partying after the game. I don't see it as a big deal. Let the man live.
this. nothing he can do to change the outcome of the game.

as far as his dance moves and his ankle? its not like he was getting his michael jackson on

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this. nothing he can do the change the outcome of the game.

as far as his dance moves and his ankle? its not like he was getting his michael jackson on
Darren Woodson was just on SC saying "there was probably alcohol involved."  Well, no @$@$
laugh.gif

But seriously....the season was OVER.  Gronk partying was no different than other players on the Pats having vacation plans right after the SB, where they'd be doing the same thing.  Dudes are probably in Vegas, Bahamas, etc....drinking away the loss and trying to cut loose after a long year.  Let him live. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

If you party before, I get the backlash. After? No effect on the game thus doesn't really matter. Just another example of the difference between fans and athletes
QFT
My friend who is a die hard pats fan was throwing a temper tantrum after the loss.  Smashed iphone on ground, screaming at people.....its just a game...the world moves on....fans care more about this stuff then the players do.  You lost the game it sucks and all but you had a great season feel free to get out there and celebrate your accomplishment.  

By far best weekend of my life, hands down!.  A Superbowl is something you definitely have to cross off the bucket list.  We're doing this every year from now on, see you guys in New Orleans next year!
IMG_20120204_060703.jpg

12 hr road trip, saw Fresh, Belly & Boondock Saints on the screen
IMG_20120204_000329.jpg

418944_10150652247652835_593712834_11175250_1909844027_n.jpg

397786_10150652360337835_593712834_11175697_1353187177_n.jpg

IMG_20120204_152109.jpg

428087_10150652413587835_593712834_11175982_246447278_n.jpg

421514_10150655274422835_593712834_11188281_715517314_n.jpg

beautiful stadium, a cool 70 degrees in the dome

IMG_20120205_172724.jpg

404927_10150655489602835_874007905_n.jpg

couple honeys in the front.