Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NooEra

To all my Boston heads; we really cant be mad. We always win. We gotta pass that off every once ina while
laugh.gif
we send teams to the finals every year . Bruins abouta win it again
laugh.gif
Sox have a good chance this year. You know yOu have achieved greatness when a super bowl loss is viewed as a complete failure of a season
laugh.gif
Vernon Davis and the 49ers for example were crying they were so happy they won a playoff game
laugh.gif
I mean look how happy everyone is we lost; its like the fall of the soviet union. We're a superpower. Only difference is we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that etc. Giants will probably miss the playoffs next year
laugh.gif

Enjoy it NY fans bc i see no championshiPs in ur near future
laugh.gif

To all my Boston fans; salute. We been there before and we'll be there again .
spoken like a true boston fan 
eyes.gif
What's crazy to me is dude said a whole lot of nothing. Boston like NY is one of the storied cities in American sports. Of course ppl got hate for their teams. That was the case before the game. He just said a whole bunch of garbage to make himself feel better.

Dude is talking like before this year the Pats were in it every year like they weren't getting whooped by the Jets.

To all my Boston heads; we really cant be mad. We always win. We gotta pass that off every once ina while
laugh.gif
we send teams to the finals every year . Bruins abouta win it again
laugh.gif
Sox have a good chance this year. You know yOu have achieved greatness when a super bowl loss is viewed as a complete failure of a season
laugh.gif
Vernon Davis and the 49ers for example were crying they were so happy they won a playoff game
laugh.gif
I mean look how happy everyone is we lost; its like the fall of the soviet union. We're a superpower. Only difference is we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that etc. Giants will probably miss the playoffs next year
laugh.gif

Enjoy it NY fans bc i see no championshiPs in ur near future
laugh.gif

To all my Boston fans; salute. We been there before and we'll be there again .

brady-sack-tuck-12.jpg

4f2f8a9123156.preview-300.jpg

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Anyone go to the parade?

Ware and Ballard had this black crew-neck that had "GMEN" on it...piff
Yeah I went, we stayed by city hall
pimp.gif
 Where were you (and other NY NTers) at for the parade?

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Im simply making observations and commenting On them
laugh.gif

The Patriots hate is STRONG . Im tryna speak out for my NE fam. Thats it .
I am probably one of the few non Patriot fans that has absolutely no hate for them. I agree that they aren't going to fade into oblivion, but Bill needs to make some major upgrades (particularly to defense) if you guys are going to be a real Super Bowl threat again. Your schedule and your path to this years game isn't going to be duplicated next season, but deep down inside you already know that.

as a die hard jets fan....I know the pats will be real superbowl contenders for about another decade.
Brady is like 35 years old.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I am probably one of the few non Patriot fans that has absolutely no hate for them. I agree that they aren't going to fade into oblivion, but Bill needs to make some major upgrades (particularly to defense) if you guys are going to be a real Super Bowl threat again. Your schedule and your path to this years game isn't going to be duplicated next season, but deep down inside you already know that.
as a die hard jets fan....I know the pats will be real superbowl contenders for about another decade.
Bellicheat aint coaching for another 10 years either
laugh.gif

i think brady's invincible ora has been smashed. they have two more years of making playoffs and maybe winning a few games but no more superbowl appearances

Ryan Mallett

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Anyone go to the parade?

Ware and Ballard had this black crew-neck that had "GMEN" on it...piff
Yeah I went, we stayed by city hall
pimp.gif
 Where were you (and other NY NTers) at for the parade?

Corner of Bway and Duane...right outside of work
smile.gif

Also, the crewnecks are apparently for team-members only, according to Victor Cruz's tweets.  
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hook it up for next year Nacho.
I will, my bad, the demand was just nuts!  I got a dope pic of Straham showing Vic his old SuperBowl ring.

401550_124683134321026_100003380217607_110756_1397033973_n.jpg

Maria Menounos lost the bet
138344859.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

laugh.gif

GIANTS PARADE WAS AWESOME!

EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WERE CROWDED HUMPING EACH OTHER A LIL DIDNT SEE MUCH OF THE ACTION OR PLAYERS

GGGGGGG GMEN

a few things, not pointed at anyone cause theres so many topics going on here, but:

the brady hate is ridiculous right now. brady didnt lose the game. a few dropped balls on WRs cost the pats from winning. aside from the safety which was very boneheaded but only two points, i thought he played a hell of a game. 16 completions in a row is insane, no matter how long they were.

the giants were the better team, and won the game. the patriots didnt LOSE the game. give credit where its due, they played the game at their own pace from start to finish.

the spygate talk is stupid. youre right that the pats havent won any superbowls since, but to say the havent won "anything' is dumb. its not like post-spygate they started rattling off 8-8, 9-7 and 7-9 seasons.

and NooEra does not reflect all of our opinions.
smile.gif

Ryan Mallett
7bf35e78451e75fbe4ec634693e9efb67d858dc_r.gif

pats got depth and draft picks. By the time brady is done mallett will be sculpted into a quality qb for the pat's system. All that will always make it hard for the jets or anyone else to win the afc east for the next few years.
Great pics nacho. Did u win the tix or bought them?? Its great that u got to watch ur team in the SB with ur friends.....and win!

Got to the parade site around 10:30, settled in near the head of the bull, up the block from my dad's office. Our spot was nice, not too crowded. My first parade & hope its not my last.

Apparently I chose a pothead hangout as there were at least 6 Ls in rotation.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Hook it up for next year Nacho.
I will, my bad, the demand was just nuts!  I got a dope pic of Straham showing Vic his old SuperBowl ring.

401550_124683134321026_100003380217607_110756_1397033973_n.jpg

Maria Menounos lost the bet
138344859.jpg

image.jpg
*cue Baby Davis tongue gif*
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom