Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

pimp.gif
ballard & beckum get well soon.feels good to be on top

Giants are just too good...it's gonna come down to them, the Packers, and the Saints over the next 5 years in the NFC

I know it was going to come down to a Hail Mary anyways, but those back to back drops were inexcusable.
Congrats to Eli and the G-Men.

Also, Tom Brady did not lose this game. The #!*++%% receivers did and that #!*++%% horrible defense down the stretch
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I can't help but think Chad would've caught one of those drops.
laugh.gif

I was just thinking about that.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Chad not getting his ring.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Another good SB game, we've had a great run of them

Nice job NY, celebrate and party it up. That is four now? Starting to join some elite company, congrats

Welp congradulations to the giabntys and thgeir fans. I gotta hear it from m$uy fam.back in NY but I've always said if there's any team that I'm contewnt vbeatinbg us its the Giants. I didn't expect my team to reacgh the Supwe Bowl because of how weak their defense is but I'm proud of their season anmd I hope they mlake necessasry changes next year. I felt the whoile 2nd half likre the GIants were gonna win and they were the better team so props to them. Good ++%% Eli, one more 44444SB that ur brother haha. Don't drink nand dtoivr everyobody.

Back
Top Bottom