:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

hope flacco gets hella overpaid now...less money to spend on the rest of the squad.

I see how much people are complaining/discussing about a no call on that last redzone play. I don't think people would be talking about it as much if they had actually thrown the flag.

There's a reason the games are played. It's cliche but it's also what makes the games fun to watch.

This postseason was one of the best I can remember. You had emerging stars, you had veteran stars, a ton of big plays, etc. With all due respect to other sports, the NFL is hands down the best product out there.

hope flacco gets hella overpaid now...less money to spend on the rest of the squad.

I see how much people are complaining/discussing about a no call on that last redzone play. I don't think people would be talking about it as much if they had actually thrown the flag.

hes definitely going to get 17-19 million a year

They had four chances to punch it in from the 7 and the last three downs they choose to throw from the 5.. why didn't they run it with Gore? Idiots
I been saying this **** for the last 12 hours....posed to physical but throwing 3 straight times from the 5. And on 1st down run with your back who is 5'8 and 165 pounds. **** was sad to see.....would've given it Frank 4 straight times.

hes definitely going to get 17-19 million a year
Prisoner of the moment for Baltimore front office if he does...he's not close to that. He played his *** off this postseason, but he's not elite. One postseason doesn't get you elite status.

There's a reason the games are played. It's cliche but it's also what makes the games fun to watch.

This postseason was one of the best I can remember. You had emerging stars, you had veteran stars, a ton of big plays, etc. With all due respect to other sports, the NFL is hands down the best product out there.
well put and agreed...

seems every single playoff game was good...had drama...i thoroughly enjoyed these playoffs...

ray with 2 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

The 49ers will be back in the Super Bowl in the next couple seasons. Hopefully it's in their new stadium so they can start the 2K15 dynasty and win 2 championships this decade.

Terry Bradshaw won 4, is he elite?

yes. the game was also a lot different back then.

flacco put up great numbers yesterday, but he was absolutely nothing without his receivers. he literally threw up ducks deep and the 49ers secondary just played like complete *** while the ravens wr's went and attacked the ball and pulled them in every single time. there was also that good play by torey smith where flacco threw what should have been a pick, but torey smith interfered offensively to make sure the defender didn't catch the ball. they also didn't throw the flag so it worked out even better for them.

that being said, flacco did have a lot of good throws out there as well including some of the deep balls that weren't ducks.

yes. the game was also a lot different back then.

flacco put up great numbers yesterday, but he was absolutely nothing without his receivers. he literally threw up ducks deep and the 49ers secondary just played like complete *** while the ravens wr's went and attacked the ball and pulled them in every single time. there was also that good play by torey smith where flacco threw what should have been a pick, but torey smith interfered offensively to make sure the defender didn't catch the ball. they also didn't throw the flag so it worked out even better for them.

that being said, flacco did have a lot of good throws out there as well including some of the deep balls that weren't ducks.
Flacco threw some bullets too, like that Pitta TD.  He did a great job staying on his fit under pressure and making plays.  He had a complete game.

Prisoner of the moment for Baltimore front office if he does...he's not close to that. He played his *** off this postseason, but he's not elite. One postseason doesn't get you elite status.
Regular season doesn't get you paid, the playoffs do.
You're right, but regular season gets you to the playoffs. One playoff run shouldn't get him Brady contracts. If they do give him 17 mill or around that good for him, but he's not worth it. 

You're right, but regular season gets you to the playoffs. One playoff run shouldn't get him Brady contracts. If they do give him 17 mill or around that good for him, but he's not worth it. 
Another AFC team should make Flacco a huge offer and force the Ravens to match.  No way they let him go, make them pay!

happy for Reed, i still think lewis is a fraud and over the top.

like his psalms shirt he was wearing at the end when he took his jersey off

now my off season plan to bring reed to the patriots can begin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom