Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread: The Massacre at MetLife: Congrats Seattle Seahawks

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denver is taking this.. its a veterans game. Good luck.

Last edited:
Broncos 19
Seahawks 14

Nah, that was that simpsons episode.

I got

Seahawks 24
Broncos 20

Help me out my fellow Jersey dudes. I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm not sure what time I should leave the crib. I live in Jersey City and I plan on taking a NJ transit train to Secacus to take rail to stadium. Any advice?

SB sunday..first seeing my boys play in it since i was 5 and Elway & co beat GB.

The nerves starting to kick in heavy

Waking up on SB Sunday initially always hurts because it's the realization that the Jets aren't playing :frown: .

Hoping for as great a game on the field as it is on paper. I have the Broncos winning 28-18. SB MVP will be Peyton.

All this talk about the weather all week, and it's looking like we're back in week 1 in Metlife today.
laugh.gif

Hopefully refs call these illegal picks Denver does. But who am I kidding
laugh.gif
Makes me sick watching these scumbags get away with this every time 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if Peyton is watching the second half from a local New Jersey hospital.
Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Broncos 21

About to head out to a friends house to watch the game. Enjoy it however you all watch :pimp: .

Good luck to the Seahawks and Broncos fans of NT.

Is it just my bootleg cable company, or is the picture quality on FOX HD looking somewhat suspect right now?

Back
Top Bottom