Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread: The Massacre at MetLife: Congrats Seattle Seahawks

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going for the Broncos and I have a feeling Manning is just going to blank out .. I'm a little nervous

fox pregame is the worst
mean.gif

they still using the hump day camel ...
CBS or NBC > .

Guessing FOX paid the most to air the game?
Nah Fox, CBS, and NBC each broadcast the Super Bowl every three years per the NFL TV contract.

My body is so ready for this game. Tired of all the damn talking, analysis, and coverage. Don't care who wins, just wanna see a good game. I do think Denver wins a close game in the 20s. Hawks inability to put up points is what's stopping me from picking them

Can't wait for this game. I think Denver wins based on the superior QB. Its been awhile since I was this excited for a SB :pimp:

i don't know who to route for.. i mess with manning, but i like wilson, cause dude is young and humble , and it's only his second year.... i guess ill just hope for a good game

i don't know who to route for.. i mess with manning, but i like wilson, cause dude is young and humble , and it's only his second year.... i guess ill just hope for a good game

:pimp:

Potential here for it be an all-time classic.

All the buildup and fluff before the game is killer. It won't hit me about this being the big game until kickoff. Time to play football.

Last edited:
Orange && lime green endzones, respectively, would've been flat out sick, but one of my favorite things about the SB is seeing the full field for the first time. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom