OFFICIAL SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE THREAD EDIT: NT SMASH TOURNEY SIGN UPS

What’s the point of making this thread if you’re just gonna post the same **** in the Nintendo thread too?

Well I think this one was for just the smash players. I know I accidentally posted in both, but I figured no point in deleting the other.

Trash talk and other stuff can go in here as well. Not really my thing, but I definitely see this thread blowing up when Smash is released.

What’s the point of making this thread if you’re just gonna post the same **** in the Nintendo thread too?
i don't post EVERYTHING
in the other thread
but generic stuff i do
plus most folks go back and forth
giving folks who may not be into smash
but into or curious about the switch who go to the nintendo thread
a chance to see what smash has to offer

I’m intrigued by the next generation of Smash player. You notice all the kids played on pro controllers and I think even the pros had to at the Ultimate Invitationals earlier this year. I just wonder if they’ll switch over to Gamecube as they get older (like many use an arcade stick on fighters). Obviously those older dudes are using the cube controllers.

Oh and for everyone to not be surprised, my Nintendo ID name is “hb”. I’ll send invites out later this week.

i got the vid to start on the smash bros ultimate footage

THE real smash players start around 2hrs and 45min

Last edited:
nothing at the galleria??? :smh:

Yeah man. You can tell whoever was on the Switch Demo before me was looking for the same thing because it was chillin' on the Smash Video selection though.

I'm going to attempt again this weekend.

Finally some footage of someone using Link. Nobody uses him. It's all Cloud or Marth. A little more Ike and Roy coming along.

Finally some footage of someone using Link. Nobody uses him. It's all Cloud or Marth. A little more Ike and Roy coming along.
yeah they using a bunch
even got wario footage duck hunt and few others
also show off the boss on dracula stage but match ends
before anything happens
Frankenstein shows up

Back
Top Bottom