Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant empty my cart out...have a sold out black ..need to get rid of it if these restocks hit...SMH
Keep it your cart if restocks hits, you’ll be ahead of most and you can just check out before the others.
As for me card decline over and over again. End up copping a Bridge Tee at 11:15, that’s when it finally let me through.

I'm so pissed.

I carted a black bogo. Then the checkout issues. So I'm like **** it I'm not dealing with this mess today and start going for everything else I wanted. This crap site would not let me remove the bogo to continue checkout!!! And Now the polartec that I for sure wanted is sold out.

Keep it your cart if restocks hits, you’ll be ahead of most and you can just check out before the others.
As for me card decline over and over again. End up copping a Bridge Tee at 11:15, that’s when it finally let me through.

but then how do you checkout?

First box logo hit. Also got the Camp Polortec. Not a bad day.

Mobile was the move. Couldn't get threw on desktop.
CA05ED77-DD19-4058-A9DD-772930DB481E.jpeg

Don't know if I copped or not....processing bar took forever, never finished, but I have a charge.

Meh, we'll see.
Same!
Dont know if I got a Grey Medium or a White medium.
Site was trash, when it went to home screen i just kept refreshing then I got a charge.
200.webp

...no box logo and no bridge tee.
no nothing.
from queens, no cnn tee.
an actual writer in certain crews I won't name and no tee.
lol at this. i'm not going to have a meltdown today.

…………….

bridge tee still up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom