Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some sort of bandana tee in cart, I think navy but not sure which size because I could never actually get to the cart or checkout. Same as most everyone else, got bounced to main page with Shop greyed out.

Then, somehow, the purple Bite tee I wanted sold out really quickly. Finally at 11:11 I was able to check out a L grey Bite, L slate Bridge and black polartec camp cap. Never had a chance at a bandana tee, it seems :smh:

Same as others. Kept getting sent back to the main supreme page with the shop button grayed out. Can't believe how trash this drop was. Guess that's what I get for thinking I'd have a pretty good chance this week.

Supreme was a **** show today. I've been refreshing my cart in hopes for a restock but I have never landed a restock of anything.

The last preme tee i got was so long and stupid fitting I haven't bought anything since. The who the **** is supreme tee. Shame cuz I like it a lot. I was only trying to grab for the flip but i did notice the checkout button finally appeared when i forced my mobile browser to desktop.

I dead was about to complain to my OG like look son...…..

still having problems checking out.
praying for a manual checkout on a bandana box logo tee when the restocks happen some how.
Try mobile that’s how I got through on the bridge after mobile fixed itself

:nthat: TEAMMANUALGANG
bogo tee.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom