Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$150 For a white and I’ll get it. Hahah I know that won’t be happening.

Was anyone able to cop a size small today manually?! L for me on the box logo, but I was able to get through on the Sane Smith and Monet tees, which were the other ones I wanted.

Second time going for a box logo ever, got grey xl last week white xl today :D

4120579B-6EBB-4B02-B268-F9AF35F8EA40.jpeg

Nah perfect time to ask this, I got you lol. The FW17 is literally one of only a handful of Supreme stuff I've kept over the years. I'm an L or even M in most Supreme stuff, but XL fits great in that one. After I bought that one, I grabbed a few more XL hoodies thinking they'd fit the same and they were all ****ing massive. The FW17 Arabic was definitely smaller than all the other XL stuff.

Thank you VERY much for this response last night, thefreshlife thefreshlife ! Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :nthat:
I'm really relieved I wasn't taken on that purchase!

What y'all favorite color?

Was thinking white, but the blue doesn't do it for me. Would have been insane with a red box.

Think black is my favorite...

Are we also calling the cat tee the xmas tee?

Pink just sold for under 3 on Stockx and its been out for less than 4 hours LOL

They JPG Box was the craziest...

Got one color on the site, then bought the other on StockX. Thought I got a great deal at $150, but just kept falling and I think go down below $100...

Hoping these follow suit. I heard the numbers were insane for production from a very good source... so we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom