Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I said I wouldn't pay resell...but if we talking 200's on release day and online orders haven't even hit yet. I won't miss another $200.

source.gif

if the white or grey hit 250 or below i'm pushing the button coupon or not lol.

*edit*
also I thought they would have kept the bandana on the site from the dead prez drop. oh well. copping on sx.

Checked in for Bowery and asked if I could move into my number slot since I'm low 500s, security said "it didn't matter since you're so far back, they out. But maybe they not. I don't know."

:angry:

Checked in for Bowery and asked if I could move into my number slot since I'm low 500s, security said "it didn't matter since you're so far back, they out. But maybe they not. I don't know."

:angry:
Let us know what you end up getting. I'm high 500s boarderline 6 and decided to just skip it. Too cold for this. Thanks.

Is this the sign that the value of bogos arent ever going to be what they were or just a bunch of noobs selling for under the supposed resell value?

I'd say it's a bunch of noobs for the quick cash grab. Anniversary t's were going for under 200 after they dropped...the grey I copped was reselling for 150 iirc... time will always make these rise in value

That D'Hiver tee in that color is FIRE.

i’m wondering if these are noobs too because I’d argue that any good reseller would hold until spring, especially after the hoodies just dropped
Most likely because I've never seen a bogo do this low hours after the drop. It can only continue to drop which is what I like to see.

Since I took an L....

White, black, Grey and Navy are the best loking after seeing a video. Brown is unique but the paisley looks better on the former colors...IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom