Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 4 band aids but stupid mobile was slow and couldn’t get the red tape. Really wanted that too smh

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 574D42F2-E32E-4A38-B073-BAA2391E66DF.jpeg
    574D42F2-E32E-4A38-B073-BAA2391E66DF.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 53
  • FD69552F-2147-4476-86F3-428A1A4EA572.jpeg
    FD69552F-2147-4476-86F3-428A1A4EA572.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 46
Interested to see how this tax thing really plays out, (whether they actually adjust it) because order confs still show no tax & bank statement shows taxed amount (11-12%).

Waiting on Ghost Rider LS hoping clearing cache and cookies stops this error bs

Last edited:
Thats exactly what I just did and seems to be good now. I was stunned. Especially since I got through the whole order page until I hit process payment.

Nice!!

To be safe I would do this on drop days Atleast 10-15 minutes before 11am. So you’re running fresh.

Gotta have these supreme pre-drop rituals poppin’ :pimp:

Got card decline since last season lol. Is it because the autofill? I try fill up cvv but still got declined?

It’s not auto fill. I use Auto fill. Login to your bank account and see what your billing details says. That was my problem coming back this season. I moved 2years ago and got declined til i updated My address

Got my wife the Blood Lust hat in black and I picked up the Tonal Beanie in red..Easy pick up..

damn, just checked my cc account, and supreme basically charge me 11% tax for the band-aids where my state only have 7%.

That is insane :sick:

Interested to see how this tax thing really plays out, (whether they actually adjust it) because order confs still show no tax & bank statement shows taxed amount (11-12%).

Same here, but I think what's currently "charged" to your acct is actually a "hold" based on the initial cart info, and then when the order completely ships out and becomes "verified/fulfilled" the charge will change to reflect the accurate amount.

True, and strange how much weight certain colors carry. Then a couple seasons later, everyone will move on to the next hype color.

Only at Supreme.. with any other brand, a 1.5” tape measure and 80 bandaids for $55 would be an L.

Had to get the blessed dvd and decided on the black measure. I was right imperial for both. Royal potee tomorrow.
272019113511.png

$196 for S logo hoodie? Glad I missed out on it. S/S hoodies are lighter then F/W hoodies I can't justify paying the markup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom