Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they tax shipping as well, so make sure you're taking that into account when calculating the tax rate

It’s not auto fill. I use Auto fill. Login to your bank account and see what your billing details says. That was my problem coming back this season. I moved 2years ago and got declined til i updated My address

Not sure what was up with mine. My address is right and I auto fill with chrome and never had a problem before.

Any other reasons y’all ran into here?

tenor.gif

Wanted A linen hat but dont even wear the number of camps I already have...

what is the reason that everyone is so in love with the natural Le Luxe hoodie?

I don't get it, smh
Its not the hoodie, its the color natural for the most part. It has been the IT color for the last couple of seasons.
I think its the color first and the small subtle branding next.

I'm happy the measuring tape was only $16
Yeah I was gonna pass with the $38 price tag. Copped with the band-aids because it was more reasonable. Still doubt itll ever get used lol.

Doubtful.
They should. Bouncey balls came in almost all the packages last season.

I typically like the black box logo/black letter more than the red box logo/red letter. I chose the black box logo measure.

Can I get a count? Who likes red box vs black box?

Tried for a small S logo for someone but smalls aint even show up lol.

Copped 4 band-aids and red tape measure
glad i'm a size M, I think...hopefully this doesn't run large

got the navy S logo hoodie, this is the item I want the most from this season

tried to do another order for band aids and the tape measure, tape measure sold out before I checked out so I got 4 packs of band aids :emoji_joy:

I typically like the black box logo/black letter more than the red box logo/red letter. I chose the black box logo measure.

I’ve warmed up to the black logo recently, grabbed black wool cap last season. Grabbed a black lock & organizer this week. And wanted black box beanie/crew, but I’ll typically grab red box first if it’s avail. I’ve stocked up on quite a few camps/military with red box.

^from where?

surprised the colorblock shorts have the resale price they do

wanted them but couldn't justify the price

Red on most items but have went black for some as well. Really just depends. Got measure tape in red, knifes usually in red but got the black Zojirushi mug. One of my favorite items. Literally use that thing everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom