Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grailed has its pluses & minuses too

last 3 deals I’ve done the sellers never shipped

apparently this is some new “scam” where sellers “sell” an item w/zero intentions of ever shipping but use your $$$ like an interest free loan till Paypal eventually refunds you

if I’m lending $$$ to anyone I want my points smh
SMH

depending on how old you're talking, eBay is likely your best bet. tend to get more international buyers there and might even be able to build relationship with them to offload more. if you want an easier transaction check with some of the resell stores like rif.

crumps brother crumps brother
deadass told my wife those things had no business being on his feet’s.

at this point I just pick my battles and know when to concede defeat

someone’s gotta be desperate for $ and wanna move their sz32 black camo SI cargos...StockX prices ain’t fun for these
Adulting at it's best bro. I don't have the energy to go back and forth with my shorty even when I know she is dead wrong.

Anyone got a sticker pack* with week 3 orders. Got two items and they both came with reggies

Last edited:
depending on how old you're talking, eBay is likely your best bet. tend to get more international buyers there and might even be able to build relationship with them to offload more. if you want an easier transaction check with some of the resell stores like rif.
I’m in NYC I went to round 2 a few weeks ago with bags of clothes. “Oh we not taking supreme right now we have too much” I hate that store man especially with no real way to reach them without going there. I’m not a 20 yr old with time to waste. Or when u are selling they try to sway u to take credit instead of cash

I’m in NYC I went to round 2 a few weeks ago with bags of clothes. “Oh we not taking supreme right now we have too much” I hate that store man especially with no real way to reach them without going there. I’m not a 20 yr old with time to waste. Or when u are selling they try to sway u to take credit instead of cash
lmk what tees u got. ill cop a few

Need the Deck off top. Tees will be a grail at some point and hoodie is fuego but I have soooo many and right as its about to get super hot...still might cop one to stock lol
Tee is cold..in for the black...probably miss and get an obscure color instead.

crumps brother crumps brother
deadass told my wife those things had no business being on his feet’s.

at this point I just pick my battles and know when to concede defeat

someone’s gotta be desperate for $ and wanna move their sz32 black camo SI cargos...StockX prices ain’t fun for these
understood

my wife tells me to I need to pick my battles

my response is usually letting her know that I refuse to be defeated on that particular fight :emoji_crossed_swords:

95E907B3-3F1A-4D9A-8D71-1F72D7D12691.jpeg

errands w/the lil man...
supreme everything & visvim on foot
down vest, wave sweater, cargos
Bueno head-to-toe low-key flex :nthat:

I have a bunch of XL tees I don’t plan on being able to fit again lol listed some $30-$40 worn only once. Some dude offered me $14 on Posh yesterday. I wish I could see him just to smack him for being so disrespectful.

PM'd

Grailed definitely has its pros and cons. Personally, I would never buy on there, trust issues. However I have sold many things on there and so far, knocks on wood, pause, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom