Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 2 came in...
FE5B8335-33D5-4C9C-90E9-9E5E0681598C.jpeg
FDE24AE4-962A-4EF7-9819-36887D405A12.jpeg

As someone else mentioned, the tape measure is surprisingly solid. Has some weight for the size. I jumped the gun buying the black one.. before SX had the metric listed, and they dipped $5 or so for imperial.

As someone else mentioned, the tape measure is surprisingly solid. Has some weight for the size. I jumped the gun buying the black one.. before SX had the metric listed, and they dipped $5 or so for imperial.
Yes, it is heavy but super super small. About 2 inches across. I just grabbed it with my order of band-aids because the retail was cheaper than first thought. Not mad at the purchase but can find use for it....maybe lol

The Cupid Tee in White is the move. Resell in a few years gonna be wild. I’m good off hoodies already in the 80’s almost in Cali right now

Stoney piece came from a homie who helped me cop in store

4761D89B-8403-46CC-9A03-BA5289DFB243.jpeg

Nice! How is the quality and fit? SI's website mentioned it ran "bigger" than their regular line. I'm usually a L/XL in Stone Island tops.

I'm mad I didn't try on Supreme that morning because I was waiting for Stone Island's website, so I can get that complementary express shipping (Sup West Coast shipping sucks) and it loaded OOS for me SMH :smh:

Nice! How is the quality and fit? SI's website mentioned it ran "bigger" than their regular line. I'm usually a L/XL in Stone Island tops.

I'm mad I didn't try on Supreme that morning because I was waiting for Stone Island's website, so I can get that complementary express shipping (Sup West Coast shipping sucks) and it loaded OOS for me SMH :smh:
Quality is very nice. Go with your supreme sizing.

grailed has its pluses & minuses too

last 3 deals I’ve done the sellers never shipped

apparently this is some new “scam” where sellers “sell” an item w/zero intentions of ever shipping but use your $$$ like an interest free loan till Paypal eventually refunds you

if I’m lending $$$ to anyone I want my points smh
I've been in that situation recently. I think I have another seller doing that with another order I just placed on Friday.
Do these sellers get to keep that money or what?

huhdynasty huhdynasty
yes & no in the sense that they can keep & use the $ till you file a claim via PayPal then it takes anywhere for 14days to possibly 8 wks for Paypal to finally decide in the buyers favor and release the $ back to you & take it out of their account

You’re basically giving these scam sellers an interest free loan until Paypal finally refunds the $

lots of these ig preorder dudes do the same bs...

You preorder an item w/them and send $ but if they don’t come through they refund you but who’s to say they didn’t actual get the items and sell them to buyers paying higher? The resale game is extra goofy these days

huhdynasty huhdynasty
yes & no in the sense that they can keep & use the $ till you file a claim via PayPal then it takes anywhere for 14days to possibly 8 wks for Paypal to finally decide in the buyers favor and release the $ back to you & take it out of their account

You’re basically giving these scam sellers an interest free loan until Paypal finally refunds the $
Yeah it's ****ed. The thing is grailed doesn't even ban these sellers. I should've known.

Passing on tailwinds.

Hat is nice but I don't like it enough to purchase. Only other hat I'm in for this season is the F1 camp.

Waiting to see the rest of the drop list but it may be another pass week for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom