Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the chair today, it’s actually a pretty decent size

74A7E721-10FE-4475-9A50-97DC43AB4081.jpeg

53B9F2D0-E64A-4D3A-BD53-A0452A60827F.jpeg
What’s the setup with the SF2 cabinet?

I’m not sure but sounds legit lol. Do you think they made less white fleeces last year or was it just the hot colorway? I think they produce small numbers of certain items, like the patch sweater that dropped recently. I’m not so sure about items that are in multiple colors, but idk...

anyone know how the pocket tee fits? just like their ordinary tees where it runs bigger Or is it like their cut and sew pieces where its TTS?

The cabinet itself is a build it yourself kit but i modded the machine myself, i rewired the buttons and joysticks
Impressive. Seen the cabinets, but I don't trust myself monkeying around with the electronics. I'm mechanically good, but electrically sus, lol.

OK, happy to report the hat should fit just about any size head above a size 6 3/4.

I'm a 7 1/4 and I easily have 3-4" of extra strap on the back, and could tighten it another 3/4" or so if needed. That's with the hat good and snug. It's really floppy and light. Nice though.

Much appreciated for posting this! Looks like it should fit me!

Fit shots:
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.55.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.55.17 PM.png

Pack shots w/ & w/o flash:
20190327_174146.jpg
20190327_174121.jpg
20190327_174057.jpg

Impressive. Seen the cabinets, but I don't trust myself monkeying around with the electronics. I'm mechanically good, but electrically sus, lol.

Thanks! I’m crap when it comes to messing around with electronics but rewiring this was somewhat easy. I even swapped out the default speaker with a sound bar speaker. Joint is so loud it makes the cabinet sound like a actual arcade

Absolutely, unless you have a head like Mayor McCheese you'll be good!

Hypebeasts in 2019 gonna leave the house like this, so you know they’re wearing Supreme from any side :rofl:
E57DEC1A-DA01-4DDF-9A0F-96D3F5D5AE61.jpeg

Yo on a side note, I really like the hats, the boucle material is dope. But damb how long have these been folded up?! The piping holds its shape, I’m gonna have to wear these near daily to get it back to its proper shape.

Hypebeasts in 2019 gonna leave the house like this, so you know they’re wearing Supreme from any side :rofl:
E57DEC1A-DA01-4DDF-9A0F-96D3F5D5AE61.jpeg

Yo on a side note, I really like the hats, the boucle material is dope. But damb how long have these been folded up?! The piping holds its shape, I’m gonna have to wear these near daily to get it back to its proper shape.

Jesus, your's is jacked up. Did it ship in a bag or a box? Mine was pristine when I opened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom