Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, your's is jacked up. Did it ship in a bag or a box? Mine was pristine when I opened it.

It shipped in a bag in a box. Wifey sent me this while I was at work, everything came in diff packages
105A2521-3DB2-45A8-8621-B3247A39E218.jpeg

I noticed someone else who had posted theirs had it pretty folded as well like it had been sitting in a warehouse for a while

only size up on outerwear, same size across tees. screen print tees are long though, they'll fit huge if you're don't have some height

Large for graphic and potees.
Graphic tees get shrunk just a tiny bit so they fit like potees.

The L Potee is ideal for me

dam now I dont know what size to go with anymore for the pocket tee lol. Im normally a M in their graphic tees and thats already a little big. I'm 5'10 170 muscular build

dam now I dont know what size to go with anymore for the pocket tee lol. Im normally a M in their graphic tees and thats already a little big. I'm 5'10 170 muscular build

Use the supreme size chart tomorrow. Supreme potees fit tts. Regular tees fit tts; slightly loose but will fit closer to body after initial wash.

Dayum, overdye beanie back that quick!? May hafta grab one. The camps always look so nice with the rainbow of colors.. they need to drop more with the red box. I waste too much money on headwear.. :smh:

Kinda want the denim cap, but I wish they’d give em a lil distressed/faded look. Reminds me of some mom jeans. :lol:

Graphic tees shrink 2” length and 1” sleeves after 1 wash cool/low for me.

Last edited:

Get a large. I'm the same size in height and weight as you.

the three that i own are as follows:

3M - fits small
steep tech - big and boxy
fleece from last season - boxy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom