Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupremeLA starting doing a new thing today at checkin

Before you could come and check in the line and leave and it was all good

Now they making people check in once to get in line and once before you enter the store

If you don’t do the second check in

They ban you from the line
They've always done two check ins every time I stood in line

Well damn.

Do you guys have tons of people walking and driving by taking pictures and recording everyone in line like we’re kept in a zoo?

when BK first opened up there were def ppl looking and asking what was going on

but now everyone in the area knows the deal lol

They've always done two check ins every time I stood in line
I'm not communicating this right... OK
Before, you could show up and go to the last secuirty guard and he would check you in on the ipad and click the red "attended" button.
and you could either leave or stay in line to enter store, and you were considered checked in, not a no show.

but now they are saying you can't do that.

You have to wait in line till you get to the last checkin before you enter the store, which then then click the red button on the ipad for you attend your registration process

if that made sense...

Well before the would double check-in to make sure people didn't cut in the middle of the line from where they checkin to the front of the line.

but now, They 1st check you in to let you in the line, then check you in on the Ipad before you walk in the store for completion of the checkin process

So no more check-in and leave without waiting in line to keep your name n CC in good status

It’s annoying, to say the least.

But whatever, what did you end up grabbing?

It’s annoying, to say the least.

But whatever, what did you end up grabbing?

Pic Frame
Nike Hat BLK
Blk Chenille 5 panel
Tees:
Burg Ghost Rider
Neon Cupid
Navy Riders
Orange Sm Bogo
White Molotov

Mind you that none of these items or colors were on the list I handed them in line >D>D

They grabbed whatever n handed me a stack of gear :rofl:

(bonus) I did see Steve Caballero walking out of Sup today w/ 2 Giant bags and his kids :emoji_thumbsup:

I atleast got a navy Cupid. I needed black but I’ll be content.

What time did you get in the store? That wait was stupid.

Jesus Christ. You must’ve been at the back or middle of the group line, no?

Well before the would double check-in to make sure people didn't cut in the middle of the line from where they checkin to the front of the line.

but now, They 1st check you in to let you in the line, then check you in on the Ipad before you walk in the store for completion of the checkin process

So no more check-in and leave without waiting in line to keep your name n CC in good status

So if I didn't check in this week, I can just use a different CC to register from now on?

Forgot to mention earlier that Eric whiteback dude was a couple spots ahead of me yesterday at BK. The teens and 20 something kids on line was mad excited like ‘omg I want to ask him for a pic’ lmao dude takes the silliest pics yet is worshipped by these kids

Waiting for this parka now.
Got the Denali and tag hoodies.
No shipping yet on gr and headline tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom