Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPG Bogo is gonna be super hit or miss. I still may just hold my luck for the Swarovski. And with it being the 25th anny, we haven’t gotten word of any reggie bogos??

Supreme with the next day shipping. Frames delivered. Charge for the frames + cupid order fell off so I guess I won't be getting a surprise shipment.

That hoodie will be nuts if it has a box

2FECE90C-9EB2-4DB3-BD7B-9F65748EC8DB.png

yeah i hate to say i am really feeling the floral print on the vans and on the hoodie. I would say RIP to my wallet...but I know i wont even have a shot at them :lol:

Man I might have to cop that hoodie for resell if it’s a bogo and I strike out

yeah i hate to say i am really feeling the floral print on the vans and on the hoodie. I would say RIP to my wallet...but I know i wont even have a shot at them :lol:
You could probably get the vans if you have someone go for them while you go for the hoodie

Wait so possible box logo next thurs and we're still getting the 25th anniversary box logos too..?

Man I might have to cop that hoodie for resell if it’s a bogo and I strike out

You could probably get the vans if you have someone go for them while you go for the hoodie

$1500 max on resell? (Hypothetical) you still finna cop, cause I think imma have to as well. ‍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom