Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
97128BAA-8484-4E0D-8ED9-A152B74CF9C3.jpeg
Spring tee sticker set just got completed.

8A4EFBD1-B279-4C72-8313-8B015771C999.jpeg
8BC7EBB5-C616-4A1A-92B6-879505DA23DB.jpeg
E763B6D8-ED28-4204-AD47-2A4074948B02.jpeg
960E324D-D9A4-47F0-9CB2-2721C5D01610.jpeg

I'm sure there's a multi-billionaire sitting on his ranch willing to drop a quarter-mil on it.

Definitely in for Hot Wheels and also want the Highest Standard Atheltic Top, but that'll probs be impossible to cop in a small as usual

Pretty light week. Like the two-tone camp in white but not enough to spend $100 between that and a hot-wheels car lol. Quarterzip in purple looks ok too but I think this will be an off-week. Hope everyone gets what they want!

Going for the overdyed shirt in navy and natural. Hot wheels is a cool accessory I’d like to have but not worried about it

How’s the quality ?

The floral print is super nice! It’s not regular screenprint it’s DTG (direct to garment) to get all the details in there and the print will age well for sure doesn’t look like cheap ink. Obviously don’t dry it. Wash and hang dry.

Embroidery on the hood is just that.

The fabric itself is lightweight yet substantial; fits slim. I’m glad i didnt Get cardinal. Gray and black will definitely mesh with the floral design long term

Overall worth the price.

Are the blanks made the made in China joints? Hope they aren’t like the Scarface all over print joints

those arent less imo. you can actually use cough drops and band aids. you cant do anythihg with a toy unless you're a 5 year old kid or unless you have a kid lol
Lmao ew are you one of those people that doesn't let other adults have fun and get collectible toys? Ain't any different from getting any other display accessories from supreme.

oh wait til u see me in da summer w da supersaver. old washed man going out on sniping missions against da homies
Brah meet me at Goethals bridge and we'll have a supersoaker fight lmfao. Gonna grab one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom