Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last batch came thru. Really glad I got the Riders tee. Wish I got a Cupid sticker pack...
B8687367-74D8-4780-A73E-B90DB3CCFD8A.jpeg

:lol:

Haha just playing, I think I had a pretty good mix of both growing up. From what I remember hot wheels was just all crazy looking cars and matchbox was real cars.

Damn supreme hot wheels is bringing me back right now :lol:

:lol:

Haha just playing, I think I had a pretty good mix of both growing up. From what I remember hot wheels was just all crazy looking cars and matchbox was real cars.

Damn supreme hot wheels is bringing me back right now :lol:
Surprised no one trolled and said HESS truck >>> LMFAO.

How do supreme sports and and swim trunks fit? Are they even possible to pull off if you have thick/muscular thighs.

An XL in polo swim trunks fit me perfect

so ups lost my stone island hood package for like a month, and the package started moving again and was finally delivered today. the shipping bag was opened and retaped up, and inside was the black wolf fleece instead... wat.

the fleece's plastic bag had also been opened with the fleece put back inside. i only had a chance to take a quick look. the condition looked ok, but i didn't see a tag on it.

can anyone who got a wolf fleece shipped from supreme tell me if it had any tags on it?
Anyone missing a wolf fleece? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom