Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC1726BB-B747-4A67-A7D9-E31707309E8C.png
I had to get something else since stuff is sitting!

Had to take a **** 10 mins before drop time at work. Got on the throne and started preparing. Got MJB and banner in two separate orders on mobile in the exact colors I wanted. Not sure why anyone would clown for ordering a (somewhat) hyped tshirt individually, its better than striking out and monitoring the secondary market.

Got pyrex and boxers reup in the third order. Kinda wish I went for a watch for the flip but those went quick I guess. Overall good first drop. All my emails were timely today
exactly. funny story but you scored.

yea somebody mentioned it before me. Idk the levitation tee seems eerie.

Had to take a **** 10 mins before drop time at work. Got on the throne and started preparing. Got MJB and banner in two separate orders on mobile in the exact colors I wanted. Not sure why anyone would clown for ordering a (somewhat) hyped tshirt individually, its better than striking out and monitoring the secondary market.

Got pyrex and boxers reup in the third order. Kinda wish I went for a watch for the flip but those went quick I guess. Overall good first drop. All my emails were timely today
No one really clowning but a lot of resellers were going after the high ticket items so it was easy to cart banner and mjb in one cart

So long story short ;

I tried on the online store today. Struck out,
Had to go to soho anyways so I went to the supreme store. Wait was only 20 or so mins until I got in

Copped 2 pins. The goretex leopard camp cap, and a regular camp cap ( and some black boxers - I love stocking up on those)

Came home, ( bad habit of cutting tags off of everything) and that back pull tab on the goretex camp cap is a real turn off for me , **** feels so weird on my head

Anyways sold it to stock x for $2 profit :lol:

P.s, not sure how y’all can cop those Hanes supreme socks

I mean I have worn Walmart Hanes socks and they are better quality than these

I had them last season, wore one, my feet were full of black threads when I took them off, horrible quality

( the boxers are the good stuff)

no love for flames top ? got that black one, i think it was one of a standout items of the drop

What size did you cop? Wondered if I should have held out longer or not.

I copped a size large. I couldnt wait any longer. One of the items I really want this season.

Also just checked UPS app. Package from NC coming on Wednesday hopefully. I ordered a waist bag and red pelican csse.

Last edited:
Honestly surprised the "Save the Planet" T is sitting. It was my fav T of the bunch. Picked it up in Red. The nuance is perfect to me. Kind of a nod to climate change being real and being partially man made. And in typical supreme fashion less people would actually help save the planet....so kill yourself :lol:

my card kept declining so i grabbed my friend card but used my name on it. It got charged but i still havent got confirmation
what yall think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom