Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to rock mines like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AF36D955-D31B-475A-813D-BD6C0A5F5378.png

Dang autofill for CC and address still isn't working :smh:

C'mon Supreme
CC still isnt working. Addy was able to autofill though and then saved for next cart.

I copped a size large. I couldnt wait any longer. One of the items I really want this season.

Also just checked UPS app. Package from NC coming on Wednesday hopefully. I ordered a waist bag and red pelican csse.
Geeze, wish I could have found one for that price. After fees I paid close to $320. I HAD to have it so it is what it is. Prices will only go up IMO.

waistbag + hunter dunks...

I have a real tree camp from years ago but it needs life...I need a hat insert or something so its not so...flat..

Didn't receive a confirmation email but checked my UPS this morning and the label has been created with my order # as the reference # so for anyone who didn't receive the confirmation email, you should be good to go.

The UPS shipment I received notification for is coming from NC, which means it's probably the waist bag from my first order for which I never got a conf email. So that calms my worries about that order never processing.

1 order scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully its MJB. Coming from NJ

Didn't receive a confirmation email but checked my UPS this morning and the label has been created with my order # as the reference # so for anyone who didn't receive the confirmation email, you should be good to go.
I only got UPS shipping notification for 1/3 packages and only 1/3 email confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom