Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smallest will probably be an 8 unless Nike drops them.

Need the Silver and Black in a 6.5

SMH I hate how they start at size 8 for all the online releases. I wear 8 in most Nikes but for dunk lows I’m skating I size down to 7.5. Need that snug fit and board feel.

Finding the Gatos in 7.5 was easy because those were slept on but I still paid over retail. I’m not looking to pay the resale on these. Retail or bust so let’s hope for a easy Nike release I guess.

I wear 7 in Vans so will never get any Sup Vans unfortunately. Think those all start at 8 correct me if I’m wrong.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 8.00.49 AM.png

Let's go we in here!! >D

Hoping red pair will be available in 7.5. These are trash for casual wear but I will skate them hard. I think they really pop as a skate shoe.
I usually don't see below 8 on sup

Maybe on ndc or SNKRS they will have smaller, Japan release too

Anybody own a S hoodie from S/S ‘17? How is the sizing. I’m about 5’7 150lb for reference. Usually do a M in in hoodies and they’re pretty roomy but fit. I feel like small hoodies from ‘17 and up fit like ‘16 and back hoodies. My M grey bogo hoodie from ‘16 is more snug than say my M flowers hoodie from ‘18

Yea the turn has happened w me too
But only the black silver cw, gonna go for those.

Wonder what the regular swoosh would’ve looked like

Anybody own a S hoodie from S/S ‘17? How is the sizing. I’m about 5’7 150lb for reference. Usually do a M in in hoodies and they’re pretty roomy but fit. I feel like small hoodies from ‘17 and up fit like ‘16 and back hoodies. My M grey bogo hoodie from ‘16 is more snug than say my M flowers hoodie from ‘18

Medium

Registered for this weeks drop. The dunks are still kind of meh to be honest, but I'm just way too big of a sb dunk fan to just let these go. Hopefully I can grab a pair of the black cw, as those are the ones I've "turned" on the most lol.

I can see the dunks going for a good amount later on but not right away. The consensus on them is too all over the place. Since they are different than reg SB's they should hold some value...maybe LOL. Im going to pass on em though. If I do go for em it would be the white/red pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom