Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i post confirmation for everything, but those dunks thursday.
giphy.gif

I can see the dunks going for a good amount later on but not right away. The consensus on them is too all over the place. Since they are different than reg SB's they should hold some value...maybe LOL. Im going to pass on em though. If I do go for em it would be the white/red pair.
yeah, i think these will be like the Air More Uptempos

D06D25EB-3A58-4378-9B0D-4E20FB30F68B.jpeg

Pyrex came in.
Actually needed this one since my last one broke.

Banner tee and small box logo came in too.
Scratch off, levitation, lotion, mjb and Reggie stickers included. Giving them to a coworkers son that loves Supreme.
That back drop looks like The King of New York tee lol

Broooo the magenta color definitely goes hard, highly recommend
Ugh.. I was already half way over the fence, grabbed a magenta Mary. I’ve had a bid on navy, but i think magenta will look even better with gold contrast. :nthat:
Got my girl the magenta one so I couldnt grab it but wanted it for the personal lol

yeah, i think these will be like the Air More Uptempos
That was my thought. Sold my red pair a while ago but should have held it for longer. Everyone thought the gold pair was going to hit but I went with the red pair. Smart decision.

Is everyone buying the Buner phone because its a Supreme Cell phone or because the"burner" type style of phone?
I cant see myself putting down my iPhone X just to flex with a brick type phone lol.
Outside of checking their cook groups or Twitter most of these dweebs don’t have actual people to contact via phone. They’ll on cop the burner phones to take IG pics holding in they while they ballerina pose the SBs dropping this week w Mary J Blige although they probably don’t even know who she is

Outside of checking their cook groups or Twitter most of these dweebs don’t have actual people to contact via phone. They’ll on cop the burner phones to take IG pics holding in they while they ballerina pose the SBs dropping this week w Mary J Blige although they probably don’t even know who she is

the burger king lady?

jokes

Reactions: JPS
I mean, personally...If I need an actual burner phone it would be one that I can actually "burn" and destroy after a while. No one is burning this Preme phone LOL. Periodt

Is everyone buying the Buner phone because its a Supreme Cell phone or because the"burner" type style of phone?
I cant see myself putting down my iPhone X just to flex with a brick type phone lol.
I’m buying it because I don’t want the temptation of being distracted by my iPhone, and this will be cheaper than the Lite Phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom