Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 30, 2013
I went a couple years ago, on a Sunday and got in line about 11. It took about a half hour to get in, the line was to the diamond store.
thanks for the info, will try to get there before 11 to save some time to do other things through out the day. Hopefully it's not crazy due to the consensus of this drop, im trying to grab that BD Chore coat in person

Joined Oct 26, 2013
Going to Preme on Sunday y0u should be good

like a 30min wait tops in line

but you never know, Tourist start seeing a line and just get in line and have no idea what their in line for!!!

That's Fairfax all day!!

Joined Aug 30, 2013
Going to Preme on Sunday y0u should be good

like a 30min wait tops in line

but you never know, Tourist start seeing a line and just get in line and have no idea what their in line for!!!

That's Fairfax all day!!
Good lookin out man. Last time I waited in line on Fairfax was for the FW16 drop, stood in that line for 8+ hours & the lady was with me, never again lol.

Joined Aug 3, 2013
Wonder how many post it flags they’ll allow.. it was only 4 bandaids & I think 8 lozenges. Kinda want flashlight too, but that thing is definitely “Tini” for $48.

Joined Nov 26, 2014
D8B6C5A6-AC0D-4DDA-B0C0-1F33FD855174.jpeg

8B898617-9B3D-4F6B-AF6C-D0585386A3D1.jpeg

Dunks just arrived. These are pretty nice in hands, the leather isn’t as crappy as i thought they were going to be. The Diamond Dunk highs and RESNs were a lot worse leather wise than these.
diamond dunk highs were almost plastic but RESNs were butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now