Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
goals just f*cking goals. piece of the season for me. i will secure this.
4d8e44d0520b4e0ab109654d331a79e9.jpg

Lmao, how do you get all the stickers and a parachute with a tee and I can't get anything more than two bogo stickers, one actually being stuck to the box...

Lmao, how do you get all the stickers and a parachute with a tee and I can't get anything more than two bogo stickers, one actually being stuck to the box...
You prob got a stingy packer haha.

The black save the world tee my friend helped me get, I got a MJB, cream, scratch off, and a parachute soldier.

your phone can fit in there??
Yes it fits in back pocket. Also can hook it to belt loop. It's been my most useful purchase. I carry a lot of stuff daily in my pockets and it holds my pocket knife cards/ID cash chapstick lighter eye drops and spare iPhone cord for when I charge at desk also good for holding spare change. My wife's happy to no longer find these things in the dryer. Also holds my iPhone X but I don't put it in there much cause I'm always on it.

Well jizz in a bottle rocket and light it up some as$, wouldja look at what came in the mail today.

BF1F4E3A-6066-4831-AA62-F87A82FB12E2.jpeg
Had this tee and sold it, definitely regret selling it but if I remember correctly it fit tighter than some of my other Supreme tees and I wasn’t feeling it. The Biggie tee was the same and I sold it for that same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom