Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this tee and sold it, definitely regret selling it but if I remember correctly it fit tighter than some of my other Supreme tees and I wasn’t feeling it. The Biggie tee was the same and I sold it for that same reason.
yeah the sizing on the shirts from earlier this decade is why i prefer to buy them used instead new. they fit better to me pre-worn aside from the occasional stretched out crew neck.

Finally showed up. Dis nice doe...:pimp:
FED1DA49-DD1F-42FE-8720-0A3644524BEE.jpeg
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

So I’m the only one in here that wanted that bloody Rita Ackerman shirt? No one has posted in here. People really botted that to oblivion just to make retail on it after fees instead of letting ppl like me who actually wanted it wear it. I’m still tight about that.

So I’m the only one in here that wanted that bloody Rita Ackerman shirt? No one has posted in here. People really botted that to oblivion just to make retail on it after fees instead of letting ppl like me who actually wanted it wear it. I’m still tight about that.
I picked one up... I know a few others here did as well

I might have to Oop Sleepy Boone after watching that drop vid :emoji_cry::emoji_left_facing_fist:

yea i just grabbed a blk small and grey medium mjb on sx as an extra gift to my boy and his wife who just married at the end of aug

Crazy how my red buju cost way more on sx than a blk small item lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom