Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box on the SF box logo is orange?

Sorry, haven't really been keeping up on box logos or Supreme SF opening for that matter lol.

-Drew

international orange. same color as the golden gate

international orange. same color as the golden gate

See I was thinking the SF box logo tee was lazy at first lol.

I was here thinking it was red and with just the quote on the back.

The orange makes it cool.

-Drew

Wow the prices are already tanking even when the sign up systems messed up? Sheeesh hoping it drops to 300 so i can cop a personal theen

Kind of with you, was thinking I'd pay $450 max... but with the issues today and stock # rumors, $3xx seems more realistic.

Also Supreme isn't as hyped as it was when BK opened...

guess that’s why i got left on read for brooklyn ACF59E72-576E-4B45-8978-F737E4B0178B.jpeg

Can anyone confirm that dudes SF tweet ? I got registered for tomorrow but might slide through today if true

Just came back. I can confirm that I saw multiple guys with LA texts show security and they called the head security over and he approved.

The thing is that this box logo was very dissapointing compared to the past releases. even the BK camo vibes looked good and when u compare it to SF which just got some plain orange one that tries to copy the golden gate bridge, Why not just follow through with the previous mock ups of having the real bridge on it and not just the color, that would make this 1000z better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom