Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that this box logo was very dissapointing compared to the past releases. even the BK camo vibes looked good and when u compare it to SF which just got some plain orange one that tries to copy the golden gate bridge, Why not just follow through with the previous mock ups of having the real bridge on it and not just the color, that would make this 1000z better imo

You can’t follow through with something you didn’t make. Mock ups are usually just made up designs for clout.

Does this mean regulars will have a chance to get the opening tee or not? I feel like even less chance now, folks from LA will be coming just for it.

30C56D48-E5D3-4C40-BB8C-A18E1AA4AA22.jpeg

Yea that's why I asked for confirmation about the tweet. The guy said any spot can enter at any time.

all other stores besides SF only had thursday spots, so it would make sense to let them in today. you got a spot for tomorrow, i don’t think they’d let you in a day early.

i mean, may be worth a shot for you if you got something going on tomorrow

Box logo is dope

if prices don’t go crazy or they release a lot might monitor and cop but bogo and affordable don’t go hand in hand :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom