Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they do the random selection? and how late we talking bout here? thought its suppose to close around 7?
Not sure how the selection process was gonna work. They were just trying to do something nice for everyone waiting it seemed like. Really cool of them but ya I was not trying to over do it I got what I wanted so I was like it’s cool to let everyone else eat.

yeah man but buying views can get it deleted then that's a zero for the project. but thanks to those who watched.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 9.37.43 PM.png

On another note my thermal pants just shipped, surprised they are pretty much sold out except the smalls. wonder how people gonna style em I just got em to wear under gym shorts to run/workout
Thanks for the heads up. Just copped a pair for wifey.
2840CA3C-20F4-4C3E-B8F3-600CD69D3012.jpeg

I like the leather strap on the back of the S logo caps. It bumped the price up $6, but it’s worth it not to have those clips with the teeth they were using.

I’ve been trying to figure out where I’m hanging the lantern to decide the cord length I need. They sell lantern bulb cords online w/ switch, but I’m mainly finding the same few styles. This is the general idea of what I’ve used for paper lanterns in the past..

B545CEF9-8733-4ED5-9032-735B9D291E3F.png
I think this is the move.

These aren’t for working out at all bruh lmao

Thermal material is horrific for working out

oh ok. not gonna lie im ignorant to these types of pants don't need them much in Houston. I was thinking they would work just like compression pants. tryna hit cardio in hoodies or anything that keeps warm

I ran into Javier and jagger in a bar around the corner before my time slot. They said they made registration count a lot smaller than usual because of grand opening. That worked really well, crowd was very minimal inside and outside of store. jagger also said they have a lot of stock of everything except the box tee.

Very helpful staff. They’ll have a post it and pen for you to write down what u want/for them to check. what’s on display is all they have
From what I remember at 2:45pm
Dunks only sz 10 up all colors
no sz small for most graphic tees
zine was free unless he just threw it in bag for me
All big logo beanies in stock
No sz small shoulder logo jacket
All colors of pelican cases, lighters, phones, watches
Pyrex
Voodoo
Definitely enough stock to make it for FCFS people

Attachments

• 2BFFF199-5CE7-4F0A-8EB8-1BA09FDBCE36.jpeg
    2BFFF199-5CE7-4F0A-8EB8-1BA09FDBCE36.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 219
Word out is that the raffle the did today gave a time slot for tmr . So even if they do raffle tmr i'm guessing u might get a saturday slot which might not gurantee you a bogo from my assumptions

i had a good time visiting supreme SF today. got the box logo and a couple of random items.

my slot was late at 6:15pm, which i think was the last one for the day. i had a somewhat long list of items from the previous weeks, but nearly all of it was sold out by then, but i was really glad just to be able to get the SF box logo in my size.

my friend has a saturday time, so i tried asking a couple of the staff about whether the box logo tees would last through then. although they mentioned good stock, none of them seemed to be sure about them lasting until saturday.

this was my first time for a supreme lineup, and i was expecting a big ****show because of the grand opening, but the whole thing was pretty calm and laidback. both the staff and security were surprisingly friendly and helpful, and were nothing like the stories i heard about the other locations.

really happy to have supreme here and i'm looking forward to coming again for other drops.

547ECC2B-FEEE-4944-AA57-55E10A30B0EE.jpg
4908BA24-8267-4931-8C40-FB5026412DB1.jpg

i had a good time visiting supreme SF today. got the box logo and a couple of random items.

my slot was late at 6:15pm, which i think was the last one for the day. i had a somewhat long list of items from the previous weeks, but nearly all of it was sold out by then, but i was really glad just to be able to get the SF box logo in my size.

my friend has a saturday time, so i tried asking a couple of the staff about whether the box logo tees would last through then. although they mentioned good stock, none of them seemed to be sure about them lasting until saturday.

this was my first time for a supreme lineup, and i was expecting a big ****show because of the grand opening, but the whole thing was pretty calm and laidback. both the staff and security were surprisingly friendly and helpful, and were nothing like the stories i heard about the other locations.

really happy to have supreme here and i'm looking forward to coming again for other drops.

547ECC2B-FEEE-4944-AA57-55E10A30B0EE.jpg
4908BA24-8267-4931-8C40-FB5026412DB1.jpg

congrats!

Glad to hear everyone's having good experiences with the SF staff. I've only been to one in-store (Bklyn, last year's CDG drop) and the staff and security was nice enough, but not necessarily what I'd call friendly.

Hopefully the SF staff doesn't get jaded over time, and no foolish future shenanigans from "customers" ruins the experience for the rest of y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom