Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear everyone's having good experiences with the SF staff. I've only been to one in-store (Bklyn, last year's CDG drop) and the staff and security was nice enough, but not necessarily what I'd call friendly.

Hopefully the SF staff doesn't get jaded over time, and no foolish future shenanigans from "customers" ruins the experience for the rest of y'all.
I’ll let you know if I ever get in,

Just saw Brooklyn bogo goes for about $500!?

that ain’t too bad. Thought they were selling for way more

lol I remember when everyone had nudies and visvim...
lol I even ordered samurai jeans from take5 back then.
shout out to blueingreensoho (but I couldn't rock with them since they had to remove the stitching on imported jeans due to levi...)

good ****. took me back.
on topic, I saw on ig where the crumpled up paper northface stuff got cancelled altogether. oh well.
was hoping for the paint splattered northface jacket I posted but looks like its just going to be the statue of liberty head instead. :frown:

I don't think I can do more than 3 for the sf box logo tee. hopefully we get our shot online tho for retail.

lol I remember when everyone had nudies and visvim...
lol I even ordered samurai jeans from take5 back then.
shout out to blueingreensoho (but I couldn't rock with them since they had to remove the stitching on imported jeans due to levi...)

good ****. took me back.
on topic, I saw on ig where the crumpled up paper northface stuff got cancelled altogether. oh well.
was hoping for the paint splattered northface jacket I posted but looks like its just going to be the statue of liberty head instead. :frown:

I don't think I can do more than 3 for the sf box logo tee. hopefully we get our shot online tho for retail.

Don't forget the Dior Homme (Hedi) MiJ vs MII debates, CWG thrd was classic

4ED537C2-ECD0-4EEA-8E01-70410C904241.jpeg

I’m impressed. #114 @ 2:15 Thurs. Super organized. Before you get in line they check your ID, cc you registered with, the text you got, with their iPad. Then when you get to the front, they do it all over again.

Inside, staff was super friendly. Asked to take pics and they said it’s cool, just no vid. They give you a notepad and a pen, you make your rounds and write everything you want down. Wait and they get it for you.

When I was heading out, staff said I could hang out if I wanted to and asked if my Uber was ready. Even the security guard was asking if my ride was here, I said I was walking, and he said be safe.

GG SF.

I’m impressed. #114 @ 2:15 Thurs. Super organized. Before you get in line they check your ID, cc you registered with, the text you got, with their iPad. Then when you get to the front, they do it all over again.

Inside, staff was super friendly. Asked to take pics and they said it’s cool, just no vid. They give you a notepad and a pen, you make your rounds and write everything you want down. Wait and they get it for you.

When I was heading out, staff said I could hang out if I wanted to and asked if my Uber was ready. Even the security guard was asking if my ride was here, I said I was walking, and he said be safe.

GG SF.
wonder if theyll keep that same energy come paisley szn

Mostly little kids in line. If only supreme came to the Bay 10 years ago that would’ve been me in line in my early 20’s.
4EC35FB9-2358-4F91-8181-AA47E474EB46.jpeg
clicked the pic to make full image to checkout the rack on the girl w/ the yellow top

turns out she's a paraplegic?‍♂️

I still wear nudies :lol:
same...not sure what the cool brand of jeans are currently

just bought a pair of APC's raw denim as well ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom