Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have whoever’s phone it is send you a screen shot amd
prey they don’t check too closely

Yea I will, I asked some more ppl and they told me that they didn’t have to show the text, so it’s up in the air lol

Have your dad copy the first text and send it to you. Reply yes to him. Have him copy the second text and send it to you, then same with the text tomorrow. Change your dad's name in your phone to whatever the Supreme registration texts come from.

Have your dad copy the first text and send it to you. Reply yes to him. Have him copy the second text and send it to you, then same with the text tomorrow. Change your dad's name in your phone to whatever the Supreme registration texts come from.

I was thinking that lol

Today’s mail. Pants are just in time for the snow forecasted for later this week smh.

CC6BA2C6-8F67-4B73-BA50-503532D37258.jpeg

Yea I will, I asked some more ppl and they told me that they didn’t have to show the text, so it’s up in the air lol
Every time I’ve been selected for LA, they ask for the text. They’ll even swipe the text to make sure it’s not a screen shot.

Did anyone get a orange bogo w online order? They all appear to be the red w some throw back stickers.

Anybody have the number to contact ? I feel like these emails are automated responses , they just keep saying “please allow 2-3 business days for tracking to update” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom