Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have the number to contact ? I feel like these emails are automated responses , they just keep saying “please allow 2-3 business days for tracking to update” lol

where do you live? And when do you normally get your packages if you order on Thursday? If youre further away from the east coast the app probably just hasn’t updated yet and the delivery date and everything will change

I’ve had that happen to me plenty of times with the ups app. With supreme and non supreme orders

Anybody have the number to contact ? I feel like these emails are automated responses , they just keep saying “please allow 2-3 business days for tracking to update” lol

Ive been lucky that the two emails I’ve sent to them got actioned quickly.

Kind of worried about my varsity from last week.

ups says due to deliver today ,but when I track it it just says shipment ready . It’s never been scanned. Anybody ever have this happen?

472CDF96-7969-4FA7-A098-6D2FF50BA9B2.jpeg
got this status for my thermal crew. Supreme said a couple of business days.

where do you live? And when do you normally get your packages if you order on Thursday? If youre further away from the east coast the app probably just hasn’t updated yet and the delivery date and everything will change

I’ve had that happen to me plenty of times with the ups app. With supreme and non supreme orders

ohio . I usually get my packages by Wednesday at the very latest. Never had this happened where it didn’t even show the initial scan, so I was thinking they didn’t actually ship.

I’ll see if my status updates my Thursday

IMAG6017.jpg

Monday I was on the mobile site refreshing at 11 until the tees popped up. Card declines like everyone else. I was pissed at the moment but calmed down quick cuz it woulda just been a collection piece for me anyway.

Wasn't going to be able to go in store for TNF since this is the only Thursday I've had to work in all of October so I registered anyway hoping not to get a text back so I could tell myself I wasn't picked anyway lol. Success...didn't get the text

What's everyone going for tomorrow? ?

Probably SF Box Logo :wink:

In all honesty I'll check the t-shirt page and see what happens. If it goes away I'll probably jump over to try for the parka. Also have my wife just try for the parka. Then TNF tee after.

I know they took the BK tee off that Thursday, but who knows.

Also should be able to get SF Box Logos in the 300s today. Trying to decide where I'll bite.

Probably SF Box Logo :wink:

In all honesty I'll check the t-shirt page and see what happens. If it goes away I'll probably jump over to try for the parka. Also have my wife just try for the parka. Then TNF tee after.

I know they took the BK tee off that Thursday, but who knows.

Also should be able to get SF Box Logos in the 300s today. Trying to decide where I'll bite.

those Mediums bogos in full tank mode. im Considering sizing down since those ****s generally big anyway

those Mediums bogos in full tank mode. im Considering sizing down since those ****s generally big anyway

Was offered a large in the very low 400s last night, but still feel there is room there.

I'm just waiting for them to drop into the 3's and I'm copping.

With StockX fees the mediums are about there...

I just can't figure out where the bottom is... $325/350?

Was offered a large in the very low 400s last night, but still feel there is room there.

With StockX fees the mediums are about there...

I just can't figure out where the bottom is... $325/350?

With how slow Supreme ships there is no way all those online orders have hit people's hands yet. I don't see how it doesn't drop further. I just shipped off an extra Obsidian UNC 1 I had to make it hurt a little less.

some folks in here said theirs would arrive tomorrow so I think this weekend will be the absolute bottom.

With how slow Supreme ships there is no way all those online orders have hit people's hands yet. I don't see how it doesn't drop further. I just shipped off an extra Obsidian UNC 1 I had to make it hurt a little less.

Also don't forget a very hyped drop tomorrow, so with people's amazing attention spans... further drop in price. I think tomorrow to Friday might be the days to jump.

In all honesty, not crazy about TNF jackets, but will try to get one or two to soften paying resale for the SF tee.

Another "successful" cart just no cot damn check out button. Supcomm only shows one restock but medium popped back up like 3 times for me.

Another "successful" cart just no cot damn check out button. Supcomm only shows one restock but medium popped back up like 3 times for me.

Driving myself nuts with these restocks, probably just going to try in 40 minutes and see if anything pops up.

Think I've already spent way more time then I could have made consulting for my buddy in clicking refresh then I could have bought the stupid tee for :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom