Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dz88747U0AAgTOT.jpg

I’m in love with that natural formula crewneck but it has to have the big *** red wannabe box logo smdh. Gonna make it impossible to cop

I want the formula crewneck but that's gonna be cooked so fast... Might go for floral deck first, water bottle and dish towels in one cart, and third order bags in one cart.

the fact you can cop from supreme and walk down the block and resell for dollars and cents is going to diminish the resale market even more than it already has, no? I know NYC did this, but still... geez. this is peak stockx. Kind of good for consumers, i guess.. but just seems so corny to me. commercializing it to the max.

the fact you can cop from supreme and walk down the block and resell for dollars and cents is going to diminish the resale market even more than it already has, no? I know NYC did this, but still... geez. this is peak stockx. Kind of good for consumers, i guess.. but just seems so corny to me. commercializing it to the max.
think its more cringe how many resell second hand shops are within the mile radius
everyone's a reseller and selling out the door

been that way for years in tokyo, fools judge is 10 feet from supreme.

KONY tee getting slept on :nerd: maybe I can pull that and Knot off. Kids tee is calling to me but it’s so wild :lol:

White deck looks best in person
Compared to the black one? really?

Need white floral and fruits deck.

Black for meee's....actually ima try and cop both. We’ll see.

Masterlock, Sigg Bottle, Tee’s and Redrum. Already know Ima strike out on a lot. What tee’s are ya’ll going for?
Tees will probably go first IMO. They usually do with the hyped big items like jackets, hoodies and hyped sweaters.

Yikes I’m the opposite. Pic making it look aaaight. The apple hoodie pic makes me like it more

But ima stock to the og plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom