Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah

4877bec2d7474851ac899ec47416789d_sqr.jpg

Is the quality on the Supreme bags terrible? I copped the black backpack last season at Fairfax and it felt like some terrible, Chinese-quality stuff.
Dude, the bags from last season were made in USA fabric stitched in China I believe.
Probably one of the sturdiest bags Supreme ever made. The fabric I think is 4 layers: 2 layer ripstop and 1 layer waterpoofing.

Not sure what you're talking about fam.

Disappointed in this drop but I’m aiming for knots tee, dish cloth, and deck. Hopefully collabs are decent.

Cooking with auto fill

Would go for bags but my cordura duffle from 2 seasons ago is holding up after countless flights

Dude, the bags from last season were made in USA fabric stitched in China I believe.
Probably one of the sturdiest bags Supreme ever made. The fabric I think is 4 layers: 2 layer ripstop and 1 layer waterpoofing.

Not sure what you're talking about fam.

The North Face expedition backpack was terrible last season. I waited to cop a nice looking TNF & Supreme collab ended up getting a $200 walmart backpack with a TNF and Supreme logo on it.

Only buying cordura Supreme bags from now on.

Didnt see this Potee droppin...this is clean! Besides eyeing this one Im going after the Decks first ( hopefully I can cop the Swan and the two floral joints), Dish clothes, leopard boxers, black boxers and black socks. Two carts. Tees looks koo, especially the creeper and swan ones, but still on the fence.

this is why i don't even mess with supreme's in store drops. i've bought one thing from the store in new york. everything else i've gotten from supreme has been from online going back to 2007.
I'd gladly stand in the cold because I never get to wear my jackets down here but the online thing is true. I would way prefer they not open a store in my city and instead increase the quantities available online. How do people take time off to buy stuff at 11 a.m. on a Thursday? Don't people have jobs, schools, or a career?

I know I'm gonna catch an L on the Formula crew Monday, which is going to screw me from getting anything else I may want.

All told, though, there's really not a lot from the Preview that I'm gung-ho for this season. It'll be nice not dropping stacks over the next 4 mos. like I did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom