Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i now i see yall pain on paying that sales tax for those who were in cali/NY

since that law just passed today welppp

these expensive items bout to get more expensive lol gas man

Team Big Head over here.
I can’t wait to struggle with this Cerman Camo camp cap, cuz.
I'm the opposite

I find that the camp caps are a bit big for my head

when I used to buy MLB hats I always got the low crown caps that are more shallow

If anyone wore camp caps from about 10 years ago they were smaller than they are now...more shallow

Nah they're charging tax on clothing as well
i bought a shirt and a hat and I don't recall them charging tax...i'll have to double check

they should not be charging tax on clothing in PA

I've become more salty that the pink overdye beanie went OOS before checking out...stockx shows an average price increase of about $25-$30 over one week

it just changed today literally you wont see it on past orders from monday

im in Philly and i see it on all items. clothing included

I’m in NJ- no sales tax Monday but today I see it when I add an item into cart.

My same order from Monday (jeans/2 tees) sales tax would have been $26.42

Also WA resident and I see sales tax now. Sucks but at least I had years of tax-free orders, including all the orders from week 1 on Monday. End of an era.

Soccer dad status today #GoombaCap
13DE8D55-DF7F-4348-863C-312B83597504.jpeg

Supreme really wilding for respect. They're charging tax on everything it looks like. NYC doesn't have sales tax on items less than $110. This has got to be a bug

Supreme really wilding for respect. They're charging tax on everything it looks like. NYC doesn't have sales tax on items less than $110. This has got to be a bug

Not a bug. Law that was passed last year requires online retailers to collect sales tax even if they don't have a physical location in that state.

Not a bug. Law that was passed last year requires online retailers to collect sales tax even if they don't have a physical location in that state.

Right. Your purchase should still be tax-free if it's under the $110 threshold in NYC for a physical purchase but online you're getting taxed regardless of total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom