Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah came in a plastic bag, I emailed them with pics of my ups baf matching their tracking and bag label shows a 4lb weight. so they cant say they shipped a 12 lb chair to me.

I think stockx authentication department do nto check what is ordered and just check for authenticity, so if it pass it move to shipping without anyone verifying if it matches whats is being ordered. this is my guess?

I got a real good price on the chair so seller might regret selling for the low and shipped a tee for stockx to get penalize. I am so heated right now just thinking of all the possibilities. paypal dispute anyone for unresolved stockx orders?

Wow that’s crazy. Definitely the weight should help prove something. Who knows where that chair is now tho. Maybe they shipped it off to someone else or not

GL, tell us the outcome

Got damn #645 in Bowery

Yikes, you'll get into the store sometime around noon on Saturday with that #. I'm in for Potee and probably out tomorrow AM. No way I'll be able to get both the potee and a denali, as I'm simply #TeamManuel.

Today:
20190327_125539.jpg

Did anyone pick up the Nike hat last week that went along with the sneakers? I see it sitting on the site. Thinking about picking it up, but not sure if it would fit my big head.

I did. I haven't tried it on yet, but will let you know how it fits my 7 1/4 when I get home in a couple hrs if you'd like.

Hey man, I'm really sorry I completely forgot to try on that hat yesterday. I'll be sure to do it when I get home this evening.

It is always a toss up for DSM.... No one can say for sure until later tonight or tomorrow in the morning....The worst unpredictable spot to be in
Depends on how much product they backdoor tbh lol

I Wish tnf dropped these.

Why does stone island drop on their site as well as Supremes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom