Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Rick James step all over your scratch off?
15B404B9-7037-4976-87F0-C30142855395.gif

Had a strange thing happen.
This is my first ever attempt for a supreme drop. I’m all set and have a plan. Find out 10 min before drop that my shipping and billing addresses must be the same. So I go into my bank settings and update them to be the same.
It says thank you, will take a day to process. Whatever, I’m still going to try for the olive camp hat and toss either a banner or smoke tee in as well.

Get card error over and over and over. Multiple order attempts for multiple different products.
My card gets a pending payment on Monday-whatever. It will cancel.

Just got email confirmation they shipped an Olive camp hat and medium white banner tee - set to be at my house Friday

I’m assuming they’re going to show up. Any thoughts/opinions/insight on this?

Everyone gettin their orders and I still can’t get an email from my restocks. Not even a tracking reference update. It’s like they banned my email or my card

7DD80D8C-437B-4015-98AB-4E79D39BE91B.jpeg

Last edited:
why is a gasoline commercial using the supreme font while using the word supreme over and over again?

I wanna say the actual word “supreme” is copyrighted and the supreme font is everywhere and they also don’t have it copyrighted.

Didn’t Preme just lose a legal with that “other” supreme company over seas?

That commercial is pretty funny

It may be slightly modified, but I've been able to reproduce the Supreme wordmark with Futura.... What do you think think it is?
i think its like futura bold oblique or something. i forget but we had it for the SupNT merch

No email confirmation. No shipping email. Mags MJB just shows up out of nowhere today. Wonder what'll happen with my 2nd order.

EDG2h1HXkAAuZaC.jpeg

wish the blk tee also had the glittery marker effect

So it’s just white on the non gold writing? I figured it was silver.. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom